Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nascar funny commercials.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nascar funny commercials.

    Nascar has got some great commercials out right now. Here are a couple that I find entertaining.






  • #2
    Never saw the 7Up commercial before. I thought it was very good. But, for a series, I like the Kasey Kahne commercials and his three avid female fans. I have noticed, thru the years now, the girls are getting more glamorous looking.

    But, tho not NASCAR, the AFLAC commercials I think are the greatest.

    Comment


    • #3
      I love the Waltrip ad with the Bristol car.....
      I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep, that MW ad is an instant classic.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wonder how many NASCAR "fans" have ever seen Mikeys Bristol crash, or the fire. Would a short clip added make the commercial better or not?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Littleman
            I wonder how many NASCAR "fans" have ever seen Mikeys Bristol crash, or the fire. Would a short clip added make the commercial better or not?
            ... if you have to explain the joke....

            Besides, anyone who hasn't seen them still gets the idea.
            "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

            2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

            2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

            2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

            Comment


            • #7
              MW's a pretty good actor, at least in commercials. The die-cast collector one is a classic. Watch MW's face. I don't think a clip of the crash would add a thing that MW hasn't already. Good stuff.
              Reason is not automatic. Those who do not believe in it cannot be conquered by it. And, the trouble with being punctual is that there is nobody there to appreciate it.

              Comment


              • #8
                [QUOTE=NoviVespa] But, for a series, I like the Kasey Kahne commercials and his three avid female fans. I have noticed, thru the years now, the girls are getting more glamorous looking.

                QUOTE]

                I agree, and that's kind of a sad thing. I think women could identify with the more ordinary looking girls - i.e. "that could be me!"
                #BCForever

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by debdrake
                  I love the Waltrip ad with the Bristol car.....
                  I'm still lmao.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My favorite is the new "fan control" one where the cars go nuts and try to kill Tony Stewart.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NoviVespa
                      I thought it was very good. But, for a series, I like the Kasey Kahne commercials and his three avid female fans. I have noticed, thru the years now, the girls are getting more glamorous looking.
                      .
                      They don't really strike me as 'glamourous'... I'd describe them as 'every-day attractive'... in fact I think the brunette is really cute in a girl next door kinda way. I think it's one of the best marketing themes out there - never get tired of seeing what they come up with next.
                      "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

                      2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

                      2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

                      2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by athletics68
                        My favorite is the new "fan control" one where the cars go nuts and try to kill Tony Stewart.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How could I forget this one:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That was a great commercial!
                            Too bad nascar fans don't even know who Jackie Stewart is!
                            Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RacerX
                              That was a great commercial!
                              Too bad nascar fans don't even know who Jackie Stewart is!

                              Oh, I'll bet a couple do.

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X