Chevy Finally Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy Finally Wins

Yes, Chevy finally wins, and big time, with three Richard Childress cars finishing 1, 2, 3. Congratulations to Jeff Burton.

For me, glad to see Sam Hornish, Jr. in the position of a guaranteed starting spot in the next race.

For Sam it will be a race to race deal through May, he won't really be able to race hard until he has a cushion.

Unofficially, this is how the lock-in looks going into Martinsville.

30. Waltrip, 397 pts.
    31. Yeley, 386 pts.
    32. Mayfield, 374 pts.
    33. Mears, 368 pts.
    34. Jarrett, 367 pts.
    35. Hornish, 356 pts.
    36. McMurray, 352 pts.
    37. Blaney, 334 pts.
    38. Franchitti, 319 pts.
    39. Smith, 317.
    40. Petty, 296 pts.

Sam got lucky this week with the McMurray crash, everyone ahead of him he had to run down ran well enough he would have had to run harder/finish higher to catch them. Michael Waltrip ran his butt off all day after running terrible in practice, had it not rained, Michael may have missed the show. Yeley was on the bubble going in and ran a heck of a race. DJ fell back, but not quite enough. At one time Mayfield was reachable, but after he was involved in a wreck, he was up on the wheel. Fortunately nobody behind Sam could put on any pressure.
    It's always been about the Indy 500!
    I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X