Saturday Nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Nationwide

Large pool of water moving toward Bristol as of radar at 12:21. Knoxville already in the rain by showing yellow on NWS radar. Final practice underway by the cars but the race will be later than scheduled.
    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

I'm thinking that IF they get this one in today it will be close to a night race and very cold.
    It's always been about the Indy 500!
    I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Bryan Clauson just wiped out his 2nd Ganassi Dodge in two weeks, the week before that Kyle Krisiloff wrecked another.
      I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Didn't he wreck at California too?

Comment

All I remember is that Chip lost three cars in three weeks, Fontana would be four, I don't remember.

Comment

Weather has hit, but there sure were heavy marble issues at the end of the session. Rain may have saved Michael Waltrip from missing the show yesterday, he crashed early and been slow since.

Comment

They got all but the last few minutes of the cup practice in also - that ewas a surprise. It looks like it stretches back to Knoxville and is clear. If they get the Nationwide in - I would guess a 7 pm start, maybe. Burrrrrrr will be the word.
              Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Who says it's cheaper to run a Nationwide Series program? Between Bryan Clauson and Sam Hornish, Chip Ganassi's wiped out half a dozen cars already.

Comment

Add one more for Franchitti.

roach

Comment

I was off on the time for sure. Now a race to 150 laps before it hits again.

Comment

If it goes back to green - it will be burried on ESPN Classic - something I don't get on my system.

Comment

DirecTV, I love it, beats cable, I get national network feeds as well, that helps when the area local network outlet wishes to run a telethon. I first hooked up with them when SPEED was in it's infancy and nobody else carried it. That was January 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack Too
                          DirecTV, I love it, beats cable, I get national network feeds as well, that helps when the area local network outlet wishes to run a telethon. I first hooked up with them when SPEED was in it's infancy and nobody else carried it. That was January 1996.
                          We're kind off topic here, but I agree with you about Direct TV. Every system has its problems, and every system could pay a bit more attention to its customer's needs, but I dropped Charter for Direct TV a couple of years ago and have never had a moment of regret. If instead of spending money on several fliers a week trying to get me and others back in the fold, Charter took that money and spent it on better quality service, they might come close to being competitive with Direct TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Panch
                            Between Bryan Clauson and Sam Hornish, Chip Ganassi's wiped out half a dozen cars already.

www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

That one has me a bit confused as well. I know this guy's credentials, there is either a typo in their or a hidden message I can't desiper.
                              Last edited by Mack Too; 03-16-2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X