Carolina 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina 500

Is anyone thinking of going to this? I went to one Cup race at the Rock and thought it was super. I am ALMOST tempted to make the drive for this one.
    "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by LorenzoBandini
    Is anyone thinking of going to this? I went to one Cup race at the Rock and thought it was super. I am ALMOST tempted to make the drive for this one.
    Thats an ARCA race at the Rock, correct?

I'll be at Salem Speedway in April for the ARCA show there.

Comment

Originally posted by LorenzoBandini
      thinking about it

ALways looking for new tracks and this one is <2 hrs away

If not ARCA then Hooters in November

Good size for stock cars on asphalt
      Live like Dave

Comment

I wish I could. It's 2 weeks too early (wife graduates from college on the 19th of May).
        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Is this race going to be 500 kilometers or 500 miles if it's 500 miles wouldn't it be 492 laps like the cupcars used to run there before they shortened it down to 400 miles and 392 or 393 laps or something like that?

Comment

312 miles
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx
              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb
                312 miles
                Whew... that's MUCH better!

Comment

312 laps at the Rock will wear those drivers out. I would LOVE to see Indy cars race there. It is a driver's track.
                  quote:
                  "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X