Snoozer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoozer?

Wow, only a dozen guys on the lead lap, where's those "debris" cautions?

Not many drivers comfortable with their cars, they aren't taking chances. They never got the same weather conditions in three days, Goodyear brought too hard a tire, yep, it is a stinker, the glow of Daytona has turned into a flicker. Time for NASCAR as usual., Soon there will be other motor sports to watch, NHRA runs next week in Gainesville, Sebring weekend, ratings will begin to drop.
    It's always been about the Indy 500!
    I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

I will be curious as to what will happen for the first Indy Car race. This race is NASCAR as usually, at least its a motorsport to watch.

Comment

I don't know. Seemed like a good race to me. No real "fake" cautions. Toyota got their first win finally. Edwards car blew up on him. Not bad for a race where Goodyear blew it on the tires.

Stewart just gave Goodyear what for. Just plugged Firestone.

Comment

But Tony sure spiced things up with Post-race Goodyear comments!
          El Grillo Cantor

Comment

I really enjoyed the race. The drivers looked like they had their hands full. Although I'm not sure if they liked it or not. Congrats to Toyota and Kyle Busch.

Also, a shout out to Brian Vickers. That team was terrible last year. He is now sitting 9th in the points.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Dretti
              Wow, only a dozen guys on the lead lap, where's those "debris" cautions?
              The first "debris" caution was to keep Dale Jr. from lapping the entire field

How about the caution on lap 85 for Carl Edwards oil tank lid laying in turn 3?

Comment

Yes, it was a terrible race...drivers actually had to brake for turns...

Comment

I enjoyed the race. Not great, but, enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan
                    Yes, it was a terrible race...drivers actually had to brake for turns...
                    I noticed most of the CC/IRL grads running towards the back.....
                    Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
                      Also, a shout out to Brian Vickers. That team was terrible last year. He is now sitting 9th in the points.
                      Hardly terrible. He was 2nd best of the 7 Toyota teams and best of the completely new teams. He (and Kurt Busch) are now mathamatically locked into the top 35 when they switch to '08 points after next week.

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnation
                        I noticed most of the CC/IRL grads running towards the back.....
                        You'd better get all your "noticing" done by a week from Monday.

roach

Comment

Originally posted by jcroche
                          You'd better get all your "noticing" done by a week from Monday.

roach
                          What are you trying to say...

Comment

Originally posted by jonesi
                            Hardly terrible.
                            That team finished 38th in the points last year. How about really really bad?

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X