Congratulations--And

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations--And

Congratulations to Carl Edwards. Again a powerful car in today's race. Jr. had two chances at him but failed.

And...three races into season, and Chevy has yet to win. And...looks like the evil ones are having the bad luck that everyone else suffers during the season.

I noticed Carl back flipped on the grass this time. I missed last week. Has he been doing that? I had always figured sooner or later he was going to mess up. Maybe it is getting harder for him as he ages.
    Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
    Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
    Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by Davydd
      ...Maybe it is getting harder for him as he ages.
      It's called "The Wrath of Roush" . Jack "suggested" that he land on the grass. (That's what I heard at least)

roach

Comment

If he did that on purpose, it's actually pretty smart!

Comment

Originally posted by Davydd
          I noticed Carl back flipped on the grass this time. I missed last week. Has he been doing that? I had always figured sooner or later he was going to mess up. Maybe it is getting harder for him as he ages.
          I saw an interview about that, not sure if it was his crew chief or someone else but they agreed to do this on the grass to minimize the chances of him "breaking his neck". He mentioned in the interview that he was nervous about doing it at the Cali race last week because of the wet grass, he didn't want to slip.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X