Silver Crown Cars Now Available!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Crown Cars Now Available!!

Moderators feel free to delete this if you see it as inappropriate.

Are you going Silver Crown Racing in 2006 and are out looking for funding?
    Why not include some artwork in your proposals?

Click the links below to view "ready to render" examples of what Eads Graphics can provide in a timely fashion and at reasonable rates!

Pavement Car
    Dirt Car

If you are interested in getting more information visit www.eadsgraphics.com and simply fill out and send the contact form.

Thanks!
    "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
    - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Neat pics!!! Puts some red wheels on the pavement car and it really would be cool.
    The 2006 Silver Crown Champ will be aFormer USAC Champion!

Comment

Pavement car = Roomba.
      REAL race cars have kingpins. :p

Comment

Nice graphics... but I just wanna cry every time I look at one of those pavement things.

Comment

Pavement car = Roomba
          LOL! Excellent.

Maybe once we see the racing they'll get their hooks in and grow on us. Like a wart.

I burst out laughing when I saw the picture since I hadn't looked at one for a long time. But I like the gray scheme. I know it's just a dark color chosen to show off the other highlights, but it wouldn't be a bad color for an actual car. But there's no way to make the car itself look cool.

I don't understand if the bodywork was meant to prevent wheel hooks why they didn't just use nerf bars. I suppose it was all for the aero but man is it ugly.
          Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
            . . . But I like the gray scheme. . . . .
            Coyote,

FYI: It is actually supposed to be black.
            I do tend to keep black cars on the lighter side of the scale though.
            IMHO, it is better that it looks dark gray on those monitors that may show it a little bit too light rather than having it end up a solid black blob with no details on minitors that show it too dark.
            "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
            - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't sure. It looked like a very dark gray on my monitor. More a charcoal black. I liked it, and the understated graphics instead of something too busy.

I sort of hate to admit it but the car is growing on me just a bit. I think they may look ok on the track and still remind me of an openwheeler, I used to be afriad they'd remind me of those plastic cars with the 5 mph governers you see at the fairs for the little kids.
              Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

I agree - those new Silver Crown cars may not be so bad after all - nice paint job.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X