Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dude's story gets confusing???

From the National Speed sport news short blurb site

DOVER, Del. -- Danny Lasoski, who won a World of Outlaws championship in NASCAR star Tony Stewart's sprint cars, will drive elsewhere in 2006.
    Reports have Lasoski returning to Dennis Roth's No. 83 Beef Packers machines next season in the new National SprintCar League. Lasoski drove for Roth prior to joining Stewart's No. 20 team before the 2001 season. The team won the WoO championship in its first season, and Lasoski posted three Knoxville Nationals victories while driving for Stewart.
    Lasoski did not immediately return phone calls from NSSN.
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Gotta be more here than meets the eye for now. Most of it will come out, I'd guess. And am willing to bet, whatever the circumstances, it's a shame.

Comment

This is one of those things that I just didn't see coming. Tony is one of the most loyal people I can think of. Look at Larry Curry.

Outlaw

Comment

I believe that Danny would like to stay with the WoO organization. And I think there is some money to that deal.

Tony is going with the NSCL. Danny didn't really want to do that, thus the split.

At least that's what I've heard.
        "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

The last post cant be right, according to that piece by NSSN The Dude is still going to run that new series?
          aXe
          Born Again Race Fan seen at
          www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X