AVSS Indoor Sprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVSS Indoor Sprints

Is anybody planning on making it to the Auto Value Super Sprints indoor show on Dec. 15 - 17? It will be held at DeVoss Place in Grand Rapids, MI. on a 1/4 mile cement track. I've seen a lot of things in 53 years of race going but I have never seen that. If anyone is interested that lives in Indiana I'll be leaving Marion (Grant County) Friday morning Dec. 16 and returning Sunday morning Dec. 18. Let me know.
    Dwight Clock

I thought I heard Carl Edwards say he was going to be there in one of his interviews this weekend.

BTW - I'd love to go. Can you swing by Reno and pick me up?

roach

Comment

Jroche - That's just a bit out of the way!
      Dwight Clock

Comment

Originally posted by dwcremax
        Is anybody planning on making it to the Auto Value Super Sprints indoor show on Dec. 15 - 17? It will be held at DeVoss Place in Grand Rapids, MI. on a 1/4 mile cement track. I've seen a lot of things in 53 years of race going but I have never seen that. If anyone is interested that lives in Indiana I'll be leaving Marion (Grant County) Friday morning Dec. 16 and returning Sunday morning Dec. 18. Let me know.

I live 1 mile away, and no way am I going to attend that deal. Didn't anyone here attend the experiment where they ran the sprints in the RCA Dome? AVSS is planning on running 22 sprints in the feature. Where's the room to pass? And with some really big ticket prices, no way.

Maybe it will be ok.. but after what I saw in the RCA Dome.. nothing bigger than a midget indoors for me.

Comment

Silvercrown, I'm not expecting to get blown away by the competion on the track. I am expecting to see something different on an otherwise "off" weekend from racing.
          Dwight Clock

Comment

AVSS Indoors

They put on a good show at the Speedrome (Indy) Half the race to put rubber down. One spin in 100 laps. 1/5th mile....20 cars

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X