Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing in 2006?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Missing in 2006?

    Anybody gonna be missing from this picture next year?
    (Courtesy of Jimmy Jeeps Push Truck)

    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

  • #2
    Originally posted by carl s
    Anybody gonna be missing from this picture next year?
    (Courtesy of Jimmy Jeeps Push Truck)


    The Dude?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, the Dude!
      Dwight Clock

      Comment


      • #4
        I guess?
        But why get rid of one of your stars when starting a new series?
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

        Comment


        • #5
          The way I hear the story is that Lasoski wanted to stay with the WoO and Stewart is committed to the fledgling NSL. Rumor has it that Chad Kemenah is the leading candidate to fill the seat.
          Dwight Clock

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dwcremax
            The way I hear the story is that Lasoski wanted to stay with the WoO and Stewart is committed to the fledgling NSL. Rumor has it that Chad Kemenah is the leading candidate to fill the seat.
            2005 All Star Champ
            (4 years in a row )
            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought he was released from the WoO team? Not the NSL team. Kinda helps with the big D settlement doesn't it?
              The 2006 Silver Crown Champ will be aFormer USAC Champion!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sprint Car
                I thought he was released from the WoO team? Not the NSL team. Kinda helps with the big D settlement doesn't it?
                What is this related to?
                aXe
                Born Again Race Fan seen at
                www.openwheelracers3.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by aXe
                  What is this related to?
                  aXe
                  An unemployed race car driver, is hoping to get a better deal from a judge then one with ties to Tony Stewart. And yes the Dude is getting a divorce! What is really funny is the Dude has always said it was HIS team. So how do you fire yourself? Unless your trying to protect assets?
                  The 2006 Silver Crown Champ will be aFormer USAC Champion!

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X