Cj Leary racing Outlaws 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cj Leary racing Outlaws 2021?

Saw the picture of Alex Bowman's Sprint Car but nothing comes up in the print?
    "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Regardless of the lack of replies, I hope this is a full-time gig for Cj, I'll miss seeing him race at the USAC shows
    "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

Not looking forward to watching CJ race with a wing but it is what it is.

Comment

I haven't seen anything other than the picture of the car. I don't blame guys for looking at that route considering how much more money is in that side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
          Not looking forward to watching CJ race with a wing but it is what it is.
          Snob.

Live like Dave

Comment

I imagine every successful sprint car driver would hand over their favorite child for the chance to go on the road with the Outlaws for one year just to see how they measure up.
            Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post
              I imagine every successful sprint car driver would hand over their favorite child for the chance to go on the road with the Outlaws for one year just to see how they measure up.
              100%!!! And there is a lot of prestige and money to be raced for!

Comment

100%!!! And there is a lot of prestige and money to be raced for!
                USAC is one of the premier sprint car series' in America.

That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee anywhere outside of Indiana.

Apologies to anyone who is offended by that remark but its true.

If you really want to leave your mark on sprint car racing today you have to run with the WoO.

Honest question...

Do drivers race full time in USAC sprints as their main job?
                Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post

USAC is one of the premier sprint car series' in America.

That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee anywhere outside of Indiana.

Apologies to anyone who is offended by that remark but its true.

If you really want to leave your mark on sprint car racing today you have to run with the WoO.

Honest question...

Do drivers race full time in USAC sprints as their main job?
                  Yea there are a handful that do... but they most all have other sources of income as well.

I remember racing for $1,000 to win at Winchester and the Hoosier Tire bill running $1,800 for the night. 😂

Comment

CJ is driving the 77M car out of Arizona for Bill Micheals for the USAC non wing championship. Then running 20 races or so for Alex Bowman in all stars and outlaws.

Comment

CJ is driving the 77M car out of Arizona for Bill Micheals for the USAC non wing championship. Then running 20 races or so for Alex Bowman in all stars and outlaws.
                      Hope he runs some in Central PA!
                      "If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X