No announcement yet.

Kings Royal to pay $175,000 to Win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seat is still available. If you live in the Indy area you can even ride with us, no charge. We leave at 11AM and return after the Kings Royal. If you live elsewhere, we can meet at the track and get the transaction completed. It's a reserve seat and the cost is $44. We also visit the pits before hot laps and that's only an additional $5, which is a real bargain.
    If you've never been to Eldora, or never seen the Outlaws at Eldora or have never seen the Kings Royal, this is your chance! It's a fun night. It's Knoxville rolled into one night, imho. Of course there are Outlaw races Thursday, Friday and of course Saturday but I'm just too old for that much excitement in that short time. This year there will be a "Lets Race Two" night on Wednesday, as the WoO and USAC will both run an entire program. This was rescheduled from an early may rainout.
    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Still waiting for a race fan to buy this ticket and travel to Eldora, preferably a virgin! If you've never experienced Eldora you must!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

The Kings Royal is only two weeks from this Saturday and this prime seat is still unoccupied on that night. You'll enjoy it I guarantee!
        Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
          The Kings Royal is only two weeks from this Saturday and this prime seat is still unoccupied on that night. You'll enjoy it I guarantee!
          Maybe it's you

Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post

Maybe it's you

Could be. Never had trouble selling this ticket when it was $50K to win though. Maybe it's just too much money.
            Free transportation, a few pieces of fried chicken and maybe a pizzaburger or cheese brat. How can anyone pass that up!
            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Just funnin' ya friend.

But you knew that

Obviously I cannot go, its a bit of a ride for me but what are they charging for a ticket?
              Live like Dave

Comment

Just funnin' ya friend.

But you knew that

Obviously I cannot go, its a bit of a ride for me but what are they charging for a ticket?
                I think when I looked a week ago they were $44 for reserved. Ticket prices have been pretty steady since I started going there in 2005. Plus a $1 50/50 ticket will give you a shot to take home $40,000 or so.

Comment

That's not bad.

I think $30-$35 is typical for a WoO show these days
                  Live like Dave

Comment

That's not bad.

I think $30-$35 is typical for a WoO show these days
                    Tony Has kept prices in line. Concessions are very reasonable as is a $5 pit pass. $44 isn't a bad price for such an event.
                    I wish you could come Kev! You're missing a big night!
                    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Oh I'm well aware good sir.

I was able to take Eldora off my bucket list in 2002.

I'd love to go back but that place is SOOOO far from me and I don't know if I'll ever get back there.
                      Live like Dave

Comment

Someone is really missing out on a great day of racing! I'd really like to give the ticket away, but my wife won't let me.
                        Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
                          Someone is really missing out on a great day of racing! I'd really like to give the ticket away, but my wife won't let me.
                          You should try some of the other sprint car boards, you might get a taker. I about changed my mind on going last week, but the wife informed me she's already made plans on my behalf. The price I pay for going to Knoxville in a month I guess. I am going to my first Indiana Sprint Week in a few years though, that will be a nice consolation.

Comment

The ticket is sold!
                            And it's sold to a friend who's a virgin. He's never been to Eldora. He's been going to Indy with us for a few years and he wants to see what the dickens we're talking about when we talk Eldora and the Kings Royal. He'll be pleased I'm sure.
                            Last edited by PHJIndy; 07-12-2019, 10:05 PM.
                            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Working...
                            X