Tony Stewart at Knoxville....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart at Knoxville....

Q. After you get through with running winston cup do you think we might ever see you here at the Knoxville Nationals?

A. I'm not sure you will have to wait until I am done....

Tony is a racer. I'd love to see him with a personal sponsor deal that lets him run all the races he wants. Picking from Winston Cup, IRL, USAC, and WoO, SCRA, and Late Models.

what an awesome deal that would be. Not running for points, just running **** bent for leather to win.

Re: Tony Stewart at Knoxville....

Originally posted by silvercrown
    Q. After you get through with running winston cup do you think we might ever see you here at the Knoxville Nationals?

A. I'm not sure you will have to wait until I am done....

Tony is a racer. I'd love to see him with a personal sponsor deal that lets him run all the races he wants. Picking from Winston Cup, IRL, USAC, and WoO, SCRA, and Late Models.

what an awesome deal that would be. Not running for points, just running **** bent for leather to win.

...I have a feeling that's not too far off in the distant future for him.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

"Tony is a racer. I'd love to see him with a personal sponsor deal that lets him run all the races he wants. Picking from Winston Cup, IRL, USAC, and WoO, SCRA, and Late Models." Silvercrown

You said it!
      I hope we get to see it!
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

And the best non-PR, pure emotion quote from Tony tonight was in victory lane, and barely picked up by the audio...

"I am so F*****' proud of you..."

You mean Tony still talks like a real person when the Mic isn't there?

Congrats Dude!

Comment

And the best non-PR, pure emotion quote from Tony tonight was in victory lane, and barely picked up by the audio...

Congrats Dude!
          And he also said he may be hung over for Michigan tomorrow, hope Joe isn'y watching
          "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

Comment

...oustanding win by 'the dude, Lasoski'...busted shock and all.

Could you tell he was excited about his 3rd Knoxville Nationals title?!

Comment

He also said he'd never miss anothe Saturday at the Knoxville Nationals, as long as it's within a 3 hour flight! He also said he might be a little hung over tomorrow!
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy
                He also said he'd never miss anothe Saturday at the Knoxville Nationals, as long as it's within a 3 hour flight! He also said he might be a little hung over tomorrow!

...the crowd loved it!!

Frankly, I loved it too!!

Comment

Congrats Dude!

I talk like a "Boston Longshoreman",,,, and I liked that one....

He is great,,, That was a great show toinght, for a TV show...

The heat races, just couldn't get started,,, they lacked flow, boy was it heavy there to start with......
                  Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

That was a whale of race. Those guys were driving all over the place trying to get hooked up. Great action, great sound, that victory lane scene was killer.

The power to weight ratio of those cars is over the top.

Comment

The burning question is.........................why would anyone spend money to watch a stock car race. No let me clarify that....a stock car "event". The K'Ville show was what real auto racing is all about. Run to win the race...screw the points..Great job guys, and ERIN...............what a cool young lady. Nite Sarah...

Comment

That's why I love sprint racing! No stategy and no pit stops just flatout racin' for 30 or 40 laps.

I do wish Knoxville would run 40 instead of 30 laps!
                        Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy
                          That's why I love sprint racing! No stategy and no pit stops just flatout racin' for 30 or 40 laps.

I do wish Knoxville would run 40 instead of 30 laps!

...40 laps would've quite possibly changed last night's results. I'm not sure 'The Dude' could've rode-out that busted shock for another 10 laps and still win.

But another 10 laps would be sweet.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PHJIndy
                            [B]That's why I love sprint racing! No stategy and no pit stops just flatout racin' for 30 or 40 laps.

Same here, PHJ.....there are plenty of other reasons, too. Went to KY today and did enjoy it, but there is nothing like the short track atmosphere.

Wings/no wings, dirt late models, whatever. It's all good.

Comment

And People think the Irl is something special. Go to any good dirt track on any given weekend and you will see the same type racing.
                              The 2006 Silver Crown Champ will be aFormer USAC Champion!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X