Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on with the Hut Hundred date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with the Hut Hundred date?

Last night at THAT they announced that another date would be announced for the Hut Hundred that rained out in June.

What happened with the 9/6 date they had announced previously?
    #BCForever

Re: What's going on with the Hut Hundred date?

Originally posted by Liz
    Last night at THAT they announced that another date would be announced for the Hut Hundred that rained out in June.

What happened with the 9/6 date they had announced previously?
    Liz, I think the 9/6 date is scheduled to be rained out, too!
    "The older I get, the faster I used to be!"

Comment

Well this sucks! It looks like the date is being moved.

It's listed as TBA on the THAT website. No mention of a date change on the USAC site.

If the date does move, it would be sweet to see a double header on Oct. 4 with the last USAC sprint car show of the year in the midwest. I just hope the event isn't cancelled!!!

Comment

New date is 9/25/03. LINK
        "We have all become much more sensitive now.But remember,pity is such a recent invention." Fernand Meyssonnier, France's last surviving executioner.

Comment

I guess I'd better start saving my money, it's going to be an expensive weekend!
          #BCForever

Comment

What a weekend of racing!

Now I can only hope my daughter doesn't have a soccer game that night!

Professor Joe
            Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

Originally posted by Liz
              I guess I'd better start saving my money, it's going to be an expensive weekend!
              Same here Liz. Especially coming off the previous weekend with the MOPAR Million at Eldora and it's 84 dollar ducats, not to mention two nights in a Greenville, OH motel. Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Can't miss too many now with the season drawing to a close.
              Marv Fish

Comment

We take our traveling vacation in September. We start off this year in Eldora, both nights.

But on the following weekend, we'll be relaxing in beautiful downtown Chimney Rock, North Carolina. Needless to say, I have mixed emotions about that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X