• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinser on windtunnel.........

now
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

done........it was very
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
      done........it was very
      VERY!

I wish the King well this week!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Great job...really enjoyed that!

Comment

I enjoyed the interview.

And I especially enjoyed his views on retirement..............not!

It will be important for him (and the others) to be around the next half a decade to help bring the WoO back after the sale.

Comment

He is still the best....of our time for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by DannyB
              He is still the best....of our time for sure....
              I've seen my share of drivers since the mid 50's and he's the best I've ever seen. Winning the Knoxville Nationals from 14th postition was sorta the crowning blow for most.

A lot of folks gave Karl most of the credit in the early days but Steve has proven that he can still handle one of them little machines quite well on his own!
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

The best sprint car racer I ever saw, bar none-and I saw him without the crutch as well.

Trust me, he had the skill and the determination to run with anyone you can name, Foyt, Hinnnershitz, Horn, etc. He beat the best there was at the time without the wing, and the best there was with the wing.

And at 49, still kicks the heck out of kids half his age.

It would not surprise me to see him cut back his own efforts and maybe do some traditional sprint car or Silver Crown racing in the next few years. Not because it's easier, but because there is less travel, and because he can devote more time to Kraig.

If he wants to move Kraig up-that's where Kraig needs to be also, and on pavement.

BTW, I'm sure some are tired of the debate, but....

Here's a guy that should have been at Indy in a decent ride, 20 years ago. He could have been made into the next Foyt or Unser.

And this guy truly loves the 500 and the Speedway. He'd do it again, in a heartbeat.
                "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

from Belanger99:
                  BTW, I'm sure some are tired of the debate, but....
                  Here's a guy that should have been at Indy in a decent ride, 20 years ago. He could have been made into the next Foyt or Unser.
                  You betcha.

I will always wondered what kind of team could have been if an owner had combined Steve Kinser and his brother in law.

But then again, Foyt or Unser never had the opportunity to make a living on dirt like the WoO of 20 years ago.

Comment

Word was Foyt asked Steve to drive for him, more than once.
                    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X