Bryan Ruble - injury update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Ruble - injury update?

The Terre Haute Tribune Star reported this morning that Bryan Ruble sustained a "crushed lower vertabra" in a MSCS sprint race @ Jacksonville, IL Friday.

Sounds nasty - anyone heard anything about this? Hope he will be okay.
    #BCForever

I used to know Bryan and his brother when I was in the National Guard about a million years ago. I went to see them race once at Terre Haute but it was rained out.

I found the following from a couple of articles on TJ Slideways:

Bryan Ruble of Petersburg, Indiana was not as lucky. On a restart at lap seventeen he, Babb and Robbie Standridge of Springfield, Illinois came together and Ruble went end for end down the front stretch. Ruble was transported to the hospital and was found to have a crushed vertebrae in his lower back. Bryan was fifth in points and this looks like the end of a hard luck season.

and

Ruble had a bad spill at Jacksonville, Illinois last Friday night and injured his back and will be laid up for a while.

and

Another injured driver from Friday at Jacksonville, Illinois was Bryan Ruble of Petersburg, Indiana who injured his back. Bryan had been in the thick of the MSCS points battle all year.

It doesn't sound too terribly serious... hope he has a speedy recovery.
    Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Add to that list Danny Holtsclaw, who took a nasty tumble at Bloomington on August 1. Danny has a broken t-6 vertabrae..his neck. No surgery, but a 6 week recovery is in store for this young man. And Dean Ryan, who had a mean looking wreck at L'burg on August 2. I've heard broken ribs and assorted bruises for Dean.

It was a nasty weekend for oru area short trackers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X