Anybody going to IRP tonight 7/31?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to IRP tonight 7/31?

Just wondered if anyone was going to IRP tonight to watch JJ try to break the record? I will be there somewhere in turn 4 hopefully up high. I think this will make 10 years straight for me at this race. I'd rather watch the SC cars on dirt, but ............. this is too close to home to miss.
    i WAKE UP FOR MAY!

I'll be there - wouldn't miss it for anything. And while I'll be at the Speedway Sunday I know this will be the best racing of the weekend.

My son & I will be in the highest cheap seats possible - have a great evening!
    #BCForever

Comment

Does anybody know where I could find the entry list for tonight? Would it be anywhere on the internet? I tried the USAC site and IRP site. Any other ideas?
      i WAKE UP FOR MAY!

Comment

entry list for silver crown race

You might try the USAC trailer at the track--they might give you a print copy. Have fun everyone!
        It really IS all good!

Comment

Originally posted by KimmerluvsIndy
          Does anybody know where I could find the entry list for tonight? Would it be anywhere on the internet? I tried the USAC site and IRP site. Any other ideas?
          Honestly any list you have now would be a waste of time. There are always last minute entries not on the list. Trying to figure out who is there is part of the fun of going.

Professor Joe
          Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Joe
            Honestly any list you have now would be a waste of time. There are always last minute entries not on the list. Trying to figure out who is there is part of the fun of going.

Well, you are right about that. I forgot that one of the guys I will be sitting around is an expert at figuring out who is in the cars. And sometimes if you are sitting there with a paper with the names on, people around start bothering and asking who is in that car. Thanks Professor Joe for reminding me about that!!
            i WAKE UP FOR MAY!

Comment

I am leaving work right now.

I did just get word Jay Drake has hit the wall hard and he may have/most likely done too much damage to the car to repair it for tonight, Jay is OK.

George Snider is almost always missing from the entry list, but usually shows up.
              "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X