Hey Danny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Danny

Just wondering if you'll be at Salem on Sunday for the Halloween Special?

Anybody else on here going?
    RacerRich

Good judgement comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgement.

Still racing up there, eh?

Not covered in 12 inches of snow yet? :moa:

Comment

Originally posted by Max Revs View Post
      Still racing up there, eh?

Not covered in 12 inches of snow yet? :moa:
      I wish we would get 12" of snow. I've had about one inch of rain at my house since 7-28.
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Yes, Rich. Saw where Kyle is entered.

Entry list is here:

http://www.salemspeedway.com/results.htm

Car counts has been dropping the past couple of years. But the quality of cars is better.

Comment

Good deal, DB. We are waiting for more weather info. Photo buddy Gary Gasper, Brad DeYoung and I are talking about it. Long drive to get rained out but if it looks good, we hope to get there. Kyle has a good car. See R. J. is going to be there again. Haven't seen him in a few years. Only 51 entered!!! Like you say quality is probably better than quanity. Hope to see ya!!
          RacerRich

Good judgement comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Sorry I can't be there. I was hoping, but the van is going in the shop. I really wanted to see some old friends, including Richard Deaton. The 20+ years I spent as a newspaper editor in Salem and Scottsburg was a great time in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
              I wish we would get 12" of snow. I've had about one inch of rain at my house since 7-28.
              Paul, there is a chance of rain this weekend. I hope it rains but not at Salem on Sunday afternoon.

Comment

It never rains in Salem on racing afternoons.
                Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
                  It never rains in Salem on racing afternoons.
                  20% chance....I'll take it.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...weekday=Sunday

Comment

Glad to see the forecast improve. We are headed south early in the morning. Big John, I wish you could get there.....I'd like to meet ya!!
                    RacerRich

Comment

Results from today/no rain!

Began raining just as we reached the city limits here.

http://www.salemspeedway.com/results.htm Only 45 cars, lowest car count ever, I'm pretty sure.

Only 15 yellow flags, no major drama, a good race.

Comment

DB, good to see you yesterday. We had a great day and enjoyed every aspect of the day. What a beautiful day for racing in late October in our Hoosier State!! Gary was impressed on his first Salem adventure. He just told me he'd do it again any time! I sure wish it wasn't such a long trip but we'll no doubt be back again! Thanks for your visit!!
                        RacerRich

Comment

Rich, I'm sure I'd like to meet you as well. I like anybody with a feeling for racing and racing history. It was great to meet Danny briefly at IRP last year. I may get up to the IMIS show for one day in December.

Comment

Originally posted by indybigjohn View Post
                            Rich, I'm sure I'd like to meet you as well. I like anybody with a feeling for racing and racing history. It was great to meet Danny briefly at IRP last year. I may get up to the IMIS show for one day in December.
                            Don't forget that funny looking UPS retiree that was with me at IRP, John. (Mr. Roach)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X