Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams Grove National Open

Results from Friday night:

FINISH - 22-Hodnett, 83-Schaffer, 91-McMahan, 11E-Erdley, 12-Smith, 3-Madsen, 9-Saldana, 14-Myers, 21-Montief, 6-Lasoski, 15-Schatz, 63-Kemenah, 11-Kinser, 89G-Gravel, 17-Walker, 15H-Hafertepe, 48-Dietrich, 51-Rahmer, 7S-Sides, 7L-Layton, 87-Krimes, 7M-M.Smith, 1-Swindell, 7-Dollansky, 55-Solwold, 5w-Wolfe, 69k-Kreitz

The posse has taken 9 in a row at the paper clip from the WoO. Car Count was in the high 50's last night.
    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Saturday Results:

1) 1-Sammy Swindell[7] [$50,000] , 2) 30C-Lance Dewease[13] [$12,000] , 3) 14-Jason Meyers[2] [$7,500] , 4) 1Z-Stevie Smith[4] [$4,000] , 5) 7S-Jason Sides[11] [$3,500] , 6) 83-Tim Shaffer[8] [$3,000] , 7) 3-Kerry Madsen[3] [$2,700] , 8) 91-Paul McMahan[15] [$2,500] , 9) 21-Brian Montieth[1] [$2,200] , 10) 27-Daryn Pittman[9] [$2,100] , 11) 15-Donny Schatz[23] [$2,000] , 12) 22H-Greg Hodnett[26] [$750] , 13) 11K-Kraig Kinser[19] [$1,550] , 14) 15H-Sam Hafertepe Jr.[5] [$1,200] , 15) 7-Craig Dollansky[17] [$1,100], 16) 7L-Chad Layton[14] [$1,050] , 17) 16-Gerard McIntyre[21] [$1,000] , 18) R19-Jac Haudenschild[25] [$50] , 19) 9-Joey Saldana[22] [$950] , 20) 69K-Donald Kreitz Jr.[18] [$950] , 21) 39-Keith Kauffman[20] [$900] , 22) 5W-Lucas Wolfe[12] [$900] , 23) 87-Alan Krimes[28] [$0] , 24) 63-Chad Kemenah[6] [$900] , 25) 6-Danny Lasoski[27] [$0] , 26) O-Rick Lafferty[10] [$900] , 27) 17-Tyler Walker[16] [$900] , 28) 11-Steve Kinser[24] [$900]

Sammy's second Natty win. The posse streak has been broken.

Comment

that Swindell kid could be real good someday if he sticks around in sprints for a while

Any recent news on Travis Rilat?

I looked around online and the most recent update I could find was from August
      Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post

Any recent news on Travis Rilat?
        Was told that he had gone home to Texas last week, but I can't confirm that for sure

Comment

Hope thats true. They wouldnt let him go outside long enough to take a walk down the street yet if he wasnt far enough along.
          Last edited by KevMcNJ; 10-03-2010, 05:14 PM.
          Live like Dave

Comment

What happened to Steve Kinser this weekend? He finished last both nights.
            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Taken out by accident both nights.
              "A lot of information on the Internet quickly occupies niche spaces, for specialized audiences, which use it for their own purposes."

Comment

Sammy sure hasn't slowed up any since Knoxville. Once he got by Myers on the second restart, he was GONE! Traffic finally slowed him up enough for Dewease to get respectfully close at the end.

Great weekend of racing and related events.
                "A lot of information on the Internet quickly occupies niche spaces, for specialized audiences, which use it for their own purposes."

Comment

Sammy looked like he was shot out of a cannon after the last restart. I was camped out by Tyler Walker's hauler during the feature so I couldn't see a whole lot but I could see Lance reeling him in the last few laps. The chili cookoff was fun, as was the entire evening for the most part.
                  "Freedom, just around the corner from you,
                  With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Originally posted by Langhorne View Post
                    Taken out by accident both nights.
                    Thanks!
                    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

David do you have any idea why Alan Krimes made no money for making the feature? That seems odd to me...maybe it was a misprint, or they charged him for the pole he took out after going over the fourth turn guardrail. I didn't see that as it happened because of my location but after seeing the video a lot of people were fortunate it fell away from the stands. I took a few photos of him arriving in his pit and he looked mellower than I would have been.

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Danny Lasoski also is listed with $0. Maybe they didn't disply their WoO sticker correctly???

Comment

Interesting possibility. Are you going to Susky in November for the 410's? The place needs rehabbed bad but damn do I love that place when the surface is right.

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

I've got two more shows weather permitting at Susky. The Candybowl on the 30th ARDC Midgets and then the November show. Was chatting with Tony yesterday on the Grove site and he said he was going to make the ARDC show. He was very complementary of your photography work! Hope to see you at Susky before the season ends.

Comment

I am going to miss the Candy Bowl unfortunately but weather provided I will be there for the November show . I am pretty sure Anthony will wind up going as well as long as he doesn't have to work. Hopefully I will see you there!

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X