1999 Champ cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Champ cars

I've also asked something similar in the nostalgia forum..

Looking for someone who is familiar with the 1999 swift chassis. A friend of mine acquired one and he's not really a race fan. He's going to use it as a wall hanger. But he is interested in knowing what some of the stuff does/is for on the car. I know some of it, but not enough.

Folks who worked for the team are still around. Tim Coffeen was on Trackside last week and has a podcast, Craig Hampson is working at Arrow McLaren, and so on.

I was at the auction on Friday and somebody, maybe multiple people, were there who understood the aerodynamics of the cars quite well and were answering questions for people. If that's the idea here and it were me, I'd call the Haas shop and see if they can help facilitate contact with a former crew member.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
      Folks who worked for the team are still around. Tim Coffeen was on Trackside last week and has a podcast, Craig Hampson is working at Arrow McLaren, and so on.

I was at the auction on Friday and somebody, maybe multiple people, were there who understood the aerodynamics of the cars quite well and were answering questions for people. If that's the idea here and it were me, I'd call the Haas shop and see if they can help facilitate contact with a former crew member.
      Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X