Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no longer the moderator of the CC forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am no longer the moderator of the CC forum.

I have decided to give up my position as moderator of the CC and F1 boards. I'm sure DIA will let you know when a replacement has been found.

Or not
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Did CCF make you a better offer?
      Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

I don't think I'm CCF material.

Comment

I'm already banned there.. Oh well..
          "If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." - Mark Twain

Comment

another CC mod departs

*sigh*

Comment

It was Arnhem, wasn't it?
              "The human race does not have a very good record of intelligent behavior." - Stephen Hawking, The Universe In A Nutshell

Comment

We have a CC forum??

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Whosyer-Sparkplug
                  We have a CC forum??
                  Yes, it's called "Racing Biz / Splitzville"

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." --- Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
                    I have decided to give up my position as moderator of the CC and F1 boards.

...IMO you were fair and did a good job, sorry to see you 'resign'. I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving TF altogether.
                    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
                      I have decided to give up my position as moderator of the CC and F1 boards. I'm sure DIA will let you know when a replacement has been found.

JSR:

Hate to see you go as the mod. Hope you are staying on TF. You have done a great job as the mod here. Thank youfor taking the time to do that.

Thanks again.

VF
                      After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

CYA JSR.
                        I truly want to thank you for doing a good job, and making me think about both what and how I say things.
                        ...Always follow the money

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Thank you JSR.

Re: Champ Car Fanatics, SpeedTV, & Champ Car's official website forum....I am a person who watched CART for 20 years and watch Champ Car when I can, but realize the IRL won out in the end. 3 more road courses, 1 more short flat oval, California,and 1 street course and the IRL is perfect. Their oval racing is unbelieveable.

But if you get membership on any of these forums and try to offer constructive criticism of where you think the series should go, watch out.

They will ban you for the remotest thing critical of Champ Car. Everything has to be happy and no criticism or gloom and doom. They won't have an opinion that may help them in the end. Just the way they see things and nothing else. I don't think it is healthy and I don't think it will help things.

As bad as I thought the IRL was, at least they don't ignore the critical. I sent them a letter about where I thought the series should go as a fan and got a call from Brian Barnhart himself. I was impressed and he actually listened and asked ME questions. That won me over.

Comment

Thanks JSR.

I know it was at times a thankless job.

Certainly appreciated...
                              Rest in Peace, Miles Nelson

Never forget, 'Mackie' was here.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X