Greg Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Moore

One of my all-time favorites will NEVER be forgotten. I'm still at a loss and I still find it hard to believe it's been six years that he's passed.

I was at that fateful race and will never forget it.

But what I'd like to remember is that he was one of the best and would have been a series champion by now.

Godspeed Greg. There's millions who miss you.

"I believe my work and contributions are done here." ...drop the flag railbird.

Actually a member since 01.

Comment

Six years already?

Holy cow!

...---...

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        One of my all-time favorites will NEVER be forgotten. I'm still at a loss and I still find it hard to believe it's been six years that he's passed.

I was at that fateful race and will never forget it.

But what I'd like to remember is that he was one of the best and would have been a series champion by now.

Godspeed Greg. There's millions who miss you.

He probably would have been a series champ by now. Classy guy and as a fan of open wheel and a fan of his too, I miss him. He and Gil would have made great teammates at Penske.

Watching that wreck was so chilling. And When the Dr. at the infield hospital announced that he had passed, I remember the lump in my thoat and heavy heart. Saddest day ever for me personally as a race fan.
        After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

http://www.gregmoore.com/

http://www.gregmoore.com/book.htm

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X