Car Count: Mexico City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Count: Mexico City

Ok, rumors on the net have Mexico City car court anywhere from 18 to 23. What do we realistically expect? I know Bruno is out so that probably mean no 3 car effort at N/H.

What about RHR in a 3rd car at Forsythe or KK?

Who do we see in cars at Mexico City and who do we not see?
    After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Don't expect RHR. It seems to me him and KK didn't end on good terms.
    “If somebody blocked you, you either hit ’em in the *** or got out of your car and beat their ***,” said A.J. Foyt

Comment

RHR and PG didnt end on good terms, his relationship with KK is still strong.

20 are solid, and 21-22. are possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
        RHR and PG didnt end on good terms, his relationship with KK is still strong.

20 are solid, and 21-22. are possible.
        That would be the "regulars" plus H.Richards and who else ? Team Australia again? Or is an Atlantic driver going to get a reward?
        "Don't believe the hype!"

Comment

Team Aussie seems set on a third for Mexico for Powers, although they are working on it. They have to repair the cars to get em ready. Zwolsman was proimsed a ride, so hopefully that comes through as well. Either way, i think 20 are solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
            Team Aussie seems set on a third for Mexico for Powers, although they are working on it. They have to repair the cars to get em ready. Zwolsman was proimsed a ride, so hopefully that comes through as well. Either way, i think 20 are solid.
            Sounds good to me.

Comment

I take that back... Marcus just got fired pretty harshly. Probably just 2 cars (Tag and Power) at Mexico.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X