Mid-Ohio - has anyone seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Ohio - has anyone seen

Our Dayton, Ohio newspaper said that a local driver, Brian Sellars (or Sellers) was to start a 4 race deal at M-O. Has anyone seen or heard anything of him this weekend?
    If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

He's not in a Champcar. Maybe he's in one of the support series.
    Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

He was 6th today in first round qualifying for the Atlantic series.
      Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Thanks for the update. I dug the newspaper out of the trash to be sure what I thought I read. The headline is "Centerville's Sellers has ride in CART race" but does not specify a team. The article also mentioned his participation in an autograph session in Columbus as well as another CART-related event.
        He finished a 4 race deal in FA with Lynx Racing prior to this weekend at M-O. Looks like his move to Champ Cars fell thru.
        If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Comment

Yup. Thats a great run for Sellers, considering how he just jumped into that Lynx seat.

6th out of 17, ahead of a bunch of other fully funded rides and veterans, like Diaz, Hand, and Figge.

And yes, Dannica too.

Comment

Darn Elks

This is for Lou

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X