Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time running out

according to this article

nothing like an uplifting opinion to kick off a big race weekend..
    Last edited by Railbird; 08-08-2003, 04:40 AM.
    "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Nothing like a daily reminder to drill into my head that the racing I enjoyed for lo these many years had too many problems behind the scene and was bound to fail. I'm beginning to think F1 is were I'm headed. At least there, the politics are actually as much of the racing and the series as the racing.
    Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Well....if it's true, what's the problem with writing it?! I'm sure all the delusional propaganda websites and message boards will have a venom-spitting session with this one.
      Dale
      Lake Effect Motorsports Formula Mazda

Comment

I'll believe it's dead when I see the announcement. Until then, I assume it will keep going. I admit they have a lot of work to do and the series may shrink somewhat but the fat lady isn't singing just yet.
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Terry Blount is a pretty straight up reporter who know racing and is usually pretty good to motorsports.

I think that was a pretty fair article if you read it.

Comment

Why is it that when some of us post this type of thread it gets locked or moved?

Very interesting......................

Comment

Originally posted by indyracer56
              Why is it that when some of us post this type of thread it gets locked or moved?

Very interesting......................
              Because, once in a while, the mods go on vacation.

My life does not revolve around babysitting this place.
              http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tick....Tick.....Tick......Tick......

May be we will not have a 2004 Monterrey Champcar race......

Comment

No, but your market will not be overlooked in the future, by certain other series.
                  My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

NASCAR's going south of the Rio Grande?
                    Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Hardscrabble:
                      Surf on over to Jayski! Mexico is not the only country mentioned!
                      P.S. You mean the Rio Bravo?
                      My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Jack, As a former Parrot Head I couldn't ignore the error in your tag line. It's monsoon come....as in the rainy season. Not mon, soon come. Thank you for your time.
                        All rides are bought. But occasionally the currency is talent.

Comment

These changes in lattitudes
                          Changes in attitudes.
                          Nothing remains quite the same.
                          I have spent more time here than I did in school.

Comment

As far as I am concerned, it ain't over till it's over, and then it's over.
                            CART still has some people who have serious investment and still want to go racing.

Comment

ventman:
                              Not to ruffle da feathers on your parrothead. There are no monsoons in the western hemisphere. And there were no proofreaders and his Parrotness has not always been that concerned with linguistic correctness, Although in the past two decades he has made a lot of people impressed. (ME INCLUDED)
                              Witness his writing, which I throughly enjoy. But me tinks dat da whole ting was English Patois. I and I jus had one more Pussers and I be Pus faced, so it matter not, me son. Cool runnin's mon!
                              P.S. Ventman, I just checked with Leo's lyrics and it's mon soon come. Rum punch on you, ,mon!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X