Who is going to win the championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to win the championship?

Now that Bruno has jumped into the points lead, who do you believe is going to walk away with the Vanderbilt cup?
    Bruno Junqueira
    23.81%
    Paul Tracy
    59.52%
    Michel Jourdain Jr.
    4.76%
    Sebastien Bourdais
    0.00%
    Someone Else
    2.38%
    Geoff Boss!
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

I would love to see Bruno win it. Not Tracy! Please, not Tracy!

Comment

Before the season started I thought he would be long gone by now but Bruno has finaly kicked it into gear.
      "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

I think it will be Tracy. Bleagh.......
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

It would be laughable if Tracy didn't win.

Dave
          "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Laughable at Tracy... he has 5 wins, 2 2nds, and a 3rd... but he also has 4 races in which he scored 1 point or less. Bruno, on the other hand, 1 win, 3 2nds, and 4 3rds.. but Brunos advantage comes in when you see that he only has 1 race in the 1 point or less catagory, to Tracy's 4.

Everyone knows that Tracy has the speed to win almost every race ran this year... and if he DNF's himself into second in the championship, Tracy is going to be the brunt of many laughs indeed.

Comment

The funny thing is, most fans seem to identify with drivers that go for the win, even if they don't necessarily win championships. That's why there's always a bunch of complaining about the points system when some guy gets the championship by being consistent. This cuts across all lines and all series. People often forget champions. They never forget winners.

Comment

People, you can't stop Geoff Boss, YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM!!!!

Seriously, I still like PT, but Jourdain and Whinequiera will be tough.
                "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

I voted for PT even though can't really stomach him. I do think Geoff Boss will take him to the wire. I'd personally like to see Bruno win-nice guy, good shoe.
                  Is it May yet?
                  Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Bruno

Comment

Geoff Boss, en fuego...

Comment

Originally posted by PIGSKINPETE
                        Geoff Boss, en fuego...

Geoff Boss is no hero. Unfortunately, he's not even a Hiro.

Comment

I don't see anyone consistantly beating PT enough to stop him. (Sigh).

Funny that the Boss name has become a punchline. Couldn't happen to a nicer schmuck. He and his brothers Andy and Pete did all they could to drain Dad's trust fund with multiple years in Barber Dodge and Indy Lights (!), with wins being counted on one hand, if not a finger or two. All while displaying the personalities of cooked asparagous.
                          Dale
                          Lake Effect Motorsports Formula Mazda

Comment

Originally posted by dalz
                            I don't see anyone consistantly beating PT enough to stop him. (Sigh).

Funny that the Boss name has become a punchline. Couldn't happen to a nicer schmuck. He and his brothers Andy and Pete did all they could to drain Dad's trust fund with multiple years in Barber Dodge and Indy Lights (!), with wins being counted on one hand, if not a finger or two. All while displaying the personalities of cooked asparagous.
                            You must have caught them in a party mood.

Comment

I'd be shocked if Paul Tracy didn't win the 2003 CART title, he's due. Best driver & team combo still in the series!

"I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X