Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will you "watch" the Cart race today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you "watch" the Cart race today?

With the race not on any kind of TV channel that I can get...it will be live timing and internet radio for me.

What about you?

Some are subscribing to Fox Sports Espanol (I think) just to watch the race then cancelling the channel tomorrow.

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

TSN is showing the race tape-delayed, this evening at 7:30 - 10:00 . I'll be parked on the couch.

Ted

Comment

I'm at work, but the reality is, who really gives a flip anymore?
        I'll see YOU at the races!

Comment

I'll be watching it LIVE on HDNet! The problem that I'm running into right now is that my VCR (cuz I was taping it for some CART fans) is Analog and isn't recording the "Digital" channel. Any suggestions here that could help me? Where's SoDak when we need him eh?

BTW....you'll LOVE the coverage! Not any "in-cars" but cameras ALL OVER THE TRACK. They can follow one car all the way around the track and not miss ONE straight/turn/kink etc....

The broadcast team is also giving EACH team and driver EQUAL time and they're VERY professional. Quite a change from Derek Daly and Tommy Kendall etc....who hang out in PT's pit just waiting for a bead of his sweat to drip onto them so they feel annointed in the "Holy Water".

If it's being shown tonight on TSN don't miss it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the broadcast. Last year, HDNet broadcast the Denver race as well and it was AWESOME coverage. They're really doing a great job and my hat's off to Mark Cuban.

In a couple of years when everything HAS to be broadcast in HD and it's more available to the public....HDNet might be a very viable option for some series to utilize. They give GREAT coverage and the picture/sounds are phenomenal. You can hear EVERY gear change, the smallest tire skid etc.... It's just AWESOME'S about all I can say.
          But that's just my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by TedN
            TSN is showing the race tape-delayed, this evening at 7:30 - 10:00 . I'll be parked on the couch.

Ted
            Okay Ted....what channel is TSN? Is that the old TNN?
            But that's just my opinion!

Comment

I'm at work, but the reality is, who really gives a flip anymore?
              Real race fans.

Comment

Please define "Real race fans".
                I'll see YOU at the races!

Comment

Re: How will you "watch" the Cart race today?

Originally posted by indyracer56

What about you?
                  Gonna head over to Circuit City and hope they don't mind me hanging around the HDTVs for a couple of hours.

Comment

Snakebit

No TV coverage, and now I can't even follow the race on my laptop because of the rain. What channel is the BY400 . . . ?

Comment

Originally posted by jetdoc
                      Okay Ted....what channel is TSN? Is that the old TNN?
                      One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

For those, like me, who didn't get to see the race, there is a race highlights video at cart.com.

Comment

Originally posted by indyracer56
                          For those, like me, who didn't get to see the race, there is a race highlights video at cart.com.

Thanks, indyracer56!
                          One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I kept trying to find the race on Comcast here in Indy but I didn't know what HDTV was. I wasn't aware that it was replayed on TSN untill it was over
                            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

TSN?? What the #@$% is TSN?

Look on the bright side... none of us missed any passes for the lead.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                              I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X