Junky blows 'em away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junky blows 'em away!

Wow! Junky is over .8 sec. clear of everyone after first round qualifying. Must have had his Wheaties.
    Proud to be a complainer.

First three practices

In the first practice Junky was about last; in the second he was quickest, and in the third session he didn't set a time at all. Odd.

His four fastest laps would have been good enough for provisional pole. That's dominant.

Despite his no pole, no victory season he's been as quick if not quicker than Sea Bass lately. I think he has the best shot at PT down the stretch.

Comment

N-H seems to always use the first practice to just shakedown the cars for a few laps. Yeah, it is impressive that Junqueira is just blowing away the rest of the field, but I wouldn't count out Sebastian to challenge for pole. RA is so challenging and it is his first time there, so I expect him to go quicker and quicker each session.

Comment

RA final qualifying

Well the Junkster finally did it--waited until the final two minutes to snatch it away from Sea Bass. Other notables include PC in P3 (ahead of Paul for a change), Servia alongside, and the ASTJ duo in 7th and 8th--RHR about a tenth from being on row 3.

On the disappointed end of things, there's Michael Jordan in P10. And Max in the penultimate row must be kicking himself for ever teaming up with Craig Pollock.

Comment

Tracy wound up 6th. That ought to be some fun, as I don't think he'll want to stay there.
          Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X