MOTOROCK! or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTOROCK! or something

Grand Prix.com and "Another Racing" website have similar articles published. Sip's site has more info though.

In a nutshell.

---The three groups buying CART are the Ecclestone group, the Forsythe group and the Gentilozzi group, each talking 1/3. ---

---The Gentilozzi group is called Motorock (owned by Paul Gentilozzi and Jamie Rose) which will not only own a part of CART, but will also put on very big concerts in conjunction with each CART race.

---Almost all races will be urban events with racing and rock concerts mixed in to bring the paying customers the best in entertainment, nightlife, hotels and dining. ---
    Rest in Peace, Miles Nelson

Never forget, 'Mackie' was here.

Yippee!
    Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

"---Almost all races will be urban events with racing and rock concerts mixed in to bring the paying customers the best in entertainment, nightlife, hotels and dining. ---"

I guess they are going to leave "racing" to the other series.

rh
      That old possum lost the fight, His sad, black eyes; what a thing to see on a glowing Easter Sunday
      @Hoop98

Comment

Originally posted by hoop-98
        "---Almost all races will be urban events with racing and rock concerts mixed in to bring the paying customers the best in entertainment, nightlife, hotels and dining. ---"

rh
        Well, they'll each be producing a "show" of some kind or another. I don't think I'd call either a real race.
        Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Why not sell the mess to Clear Channel Entertainment if you're going to go this route?

The whole thing strikes me as turning a racing series into a high-octane equivalent of RibAmerica.
          http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

If they really do go with this "RaceJoke" thing...I hope they just retire the Cart name.

This is just sad.

Comment

Why bother with the cars?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hoop-98

rh

I understand that CART has to do whatever it can to survive. But this is not something that I want to watch. I am hoping that this isn't true.
                  IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X