Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCWS/CCIC site is more current than the CCWS home page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCWS/CCIC site is more current than the CCWS home page.

I am a Champ Car Inner Circle Member and the site is current. It has news of the merger. The latest news on the CCWS home page has not had any news updated since Feb. 20.

Originally posted by DNS/DNF
    I am a Champ Car Inner Circle Member and the site is current. It has news of the merger. The latest news on the CCWS home page has not had any news updated since Feb. 20.
    I don't think the CCWS page will ever be updated again. The staff is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DNS/DNF

When you say" the site is current" which site do you mean????

Comment

get anything you might want from the CCWS/CART website while you can (wallpapers, video's, race stats, etc) before they are erased when the purchase of the "intellectual property" is completed and IMS/ICS locks it all away.

Comment

Originally posted by AceRacing
          get anything you might want from the CCWS/CART website while you can (wallpapers, video's, race stats, etc) before they are erased when the purchase of the "intellectual property" is completed and IMS/ICS locks it all away.
          Already done, it took me a while but I saved all of the pictures that I wanted. It took some time though, their website was moving at the speed of malassas in January.
          americangrandprix.blogspot.com

Comment

Champ Car Inner Circle

Originally posted by johnel
            When you say" the site is current" which site do you mean????
            The Champ Car Inner Circle site. CCIC.

Comment

Farewell

I received an email from CCIC on Fri. March 14 titled Farewell from the inner circle fan club. And thanking me for my support.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X