Famous Astronaut Interviews Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Astronaut Interviews Online

C-Span is broadcasting on the radio during this month of August some famous astronaut interviews. So far they've had Alan Shepard, John Glenn, Wally Schirra, Frank Borman, and Neil Armstrong. They are also all online for listening here--

http://www.c-span.org/apa/nasa.asp?C...nt_events,NASA
    Barney Oldfield - AJ Foyt - Jim Clark - Dan Gurney - IMS - IMS YT - INDYCAR - INDYCAR YT

Thanks for the link. Gotta check those out.

Is this the first time Armstrong's spoken extensively about his experiences? Seems like he's been notable for declining most interview requests.
    "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Took my boy up to Purdue the other day to get him all setup in the dorm.

Made sure we stopped at my favorite building to look at the large picture of the man who gave Grissom Hall it's name.

Is there an Armstrong building there? There should be...

Comment

Took my boy up to Purdue the other day to get him all setup in the dorm.

Made sure we stopped at my favorite building to look at the large picture of the man who gave Grissom Hall it's name.

Is there an Armstrong building there? There should be...

Comment

I believe this is Neil's first in-detail interview from the last several years, though he did do all the detailed post-flight debriefings after his flight. However, he has an official biography in work. It is due in a year or two, and I hear a movie may also be made of this.
          Barney Oldfield - AJ Foyt - Jim Clark - Dan Gurney - IMS - IMS YT - INDYCAR - INDYCAR YT

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X