X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gossage advises open wheelers to be humble

In the Fort Worth Star Telegram this morning Eddie Gossage says

"Be humble. Reward Loyalty. And turn left, a lot."

He adds, "Indycar needs to take a humble approach in reaching out to fans, to bring them back."

Also, "Humbly ask them to come back to the racetrack. Humbly ask them to tune in their TV sets to watch what is the most thrilling form of racing in America today. If Indycar isn't humble, it won't matter. Humble is the key word."
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Originally posted by Lucky161
    In the Fort Worth Star Telegram this morning Eddie Gossage says

"Be humble. Reward Loyalty. And turn left, a lot."

He adds, "Indycar needs to take a humble approach in reaching out to fans, to bring them back."

Also, "Humbly ask them to come back to the racetrack. Humbly ask them to tune in their TV sets to watch what is the most thrilling form of racing in America today. If Indycar isn't humble, it won't matter. Humble is the key word."

I agree. With Tony at the helm, it will be humble. :tg
    www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

I like the "reward loyalty" part...personally, I'd settle for a bronze badge and a paid month off throughout May...just once...
      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

I think it goes w/o saying that AOW should be humble...afterall, they've been humbled...

Comment

I wonder how much of the "reward loyalty" meant to the tracks v. the fans?

Comment

Reward Loytalty sounds like eddie saying give me whatever i want.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X