Latest on Paul Tracy to NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on Paul Tracy to NASCAR

Canada's Paul Tracy still has hopes that he will run in at least five NASCAR events in 2006, he told The Toronto Sun yesterday. Casually dressed and relaxed, Tracy was making the rounds of the NASCAR Nextel Cup garage [at Homestead] talking to teams about his chances for jumping to stock car racing next season. "I want to do a handful of races next year," Tracy said. "I had a nice meeting with (NASCAR boss) Brian France and talked to him about what's going on in Canada." Tracy has repeatedly said that he wants to be part of any race that NASCAR holds in his home country. "I am absolutely convinced that NASCAR will have one of its top races in Canada in 2007," Tracy said."You know as well as I do that they are pretty tight lipped but I took away from my meeting with Brian that their focus is on Canada. So I want to get my feet wet (in NASCAR) to be ready when they move north."

France said that he would like nothing more than to have Tracy in his series.
    "I think he is a fine driver and a talented guy," France said. "He's got to get the opportunity, to make the opportunity happen. We'd love to see him in NASCAR." (Toronto Sun)(11-20-2005)

maybe France will start a team so that Tracy can have a seat........
    the man in expensive shoes

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X