Grand American packs in 112,000 Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand American packs in 112,000 Fans!

Representatives from race promoter OCESA have reported that nearly 112,000 fans turned out to see the Rolex Series in its inaugural two-day visit to Mexico City.
    Gee, imagine how well they would have done if it were a three day event.

http://www.grandamerican.com/News/Article.asp?ID=5410
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Well, that's interesting since they were there on Friday and Saturday and the place was nearly empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke
      Well, that's interesting since they were there on Friday and Saturday and the place was nearly empty.
      And you could tell that from the igloo there in Alaska? Give me a break.

Comment

I can't believe somebody is actually bringing up those numbers released as being close to reality....

Comment

See how hooking up with CCWS can be a positive?

Brian W Keske
          bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
          -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
            I can't believe somebody is actually bringing up those numbers released as being close to reality....

But, but, but...........it said 112,000 on the internet, so it must be true.

I mean, why would the ever lie to us about something like that? I thought you could always believe what you read on the internet, especially attendance numbers.
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
              But, but, but...........it said 112,000 on the internet, so it must be true.

I mean, why would the ever lie to us about something like that? I thought you could always believe what you read on the internet, especially attendance numbers.
              Innocence lost...

Comment

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of the what happens when one inflates attendance numbers? I mean, some big company might beleive them, spend a bunch of money on sponsorship, then sue the sanctioning body when they find out the numbers were bogus.
                Randy

"Danica has earned her equipment and her opportunity. It didn't just materialize out of the air. She earned it one piece at a time, starting at 10 years old." Mark Martin

"Life does not imitate art. It imitates bad television." Unidentified TV Talking Head.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X