No announcement yet.

Kurt Busch needs to remember...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Busch needs to remember...........

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sleza...t-carol15.html

he's not as famous as Danica...........
    the man in expensive shoes

First, had to make sure there was just the one sentence reference to Danica. Second and more importantly Carol Slezak's name should never be used in the same sentence as. (period) Auto racing. I guess her purpose, besides making me not purchase the Sun Times, is insight on the personality side of sports. Like following the death of Dale Earnhardt calling for the end of auto racing. You might want to make the case that she was using sarcasm, irony, teasing or some unknown literary vehicle but having read her before she isn't good enough to get credit for that. She would be the most embarassing part of the sports department if they didn't have Jay Mariotti.
    "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
    "They're criminals"
    "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Originally posted by Z28
      She would be the most embarassing part of the sports department if they didn't have Jay Mariotti.
      Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

You mean Jay "I'm unhealthly obsessed with hating Jerry Reinsdorf" Marrioti, I mean that is about all he talks and writes about. BTW, how long did Jay's show last on ESPN 1000, about 2 months???

he is a TOOL!!!
        www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z28
          First, had to make sure there was just the one sentence reference to Danica. Second and more importantly Carol Slezak's name should never be used in the same sentence as. (period) Auto racing. I guess her purpose, besides making me not purchase the Sun Times, is insight on the personality side of sports. Like following the death of Dale Earnhardt calling for the end of auto racing. You might want to make the case that she was using sarcasm, irony, teasing or some unknown literary vehicle but having read her before she isn't good enough to get credit for that. She would be the most embarassing part of the sports department if they didn't have Jay Mariotti.
          so to cut to the chase......she knows nothing of sports, but knows who Danica is.........mission accomplished..........

Comment

Originally posted by numrounofan
            so to cut to the chase......she knows nothing of sports, but knows who Danica is.........mission accomplished..........
            You missed the part where she's paid to know about sports.

But yeah, you got the rest right.

Comment

Originally posted by badart
              ...You mean Jay "I'm unhealthly obsessed with hating Jerry Reinsdorf" Marrioti...
              Yeah, call me when Jay brings 7 Championships to Chicago.

Originally posted by badart
              ...he is a TOOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardscrabble
                You missed the part where she's paid to know about sports.

But yeah, you got the rest right.
                I'm guessing she's paid to P'O people, much like RM........looks like she's earning her money........

Comment

"Don't you know who I am?'' Busch reportedly asked the cops who pulled him over for suspicion of drunk driving Friday evening near the Phoenix International Raceway, where he was scheduled to compete in Sunday's Checker Auto Parts 500. He also pulled out his NASCAR identification card, the Arizona Republic reported. Just in case." (Quote from the link.)

I can just see it now - Hey Joe, here' another guy who forgot who he is. Take him downtown.

BTW - I am not a Kurt Busch fan, but he got smeared. His BAL was .017 - less than a quarter of the legal limit. The Phoenix police you put the alchohol story out there to smear him.
                  Randy

"Danica has earned her equipment and her opportunity. It didn't just materialize out of the air. She earned it one piece at a time, starting at 10 years old." Mark Martin

"Life does not imitate art. It imitates bad television." Unidentified TV Talking Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Radny
                    "Don't you know who I am?'' Busch reportedly asked the cops who pulled him over for suspicion of drunk driving Friday evening near the Phoenix International Raceway, where he was scheduled to compete in Sunday's Checker Auto Parts 500. He also pulled out his NASCAR identification card, the Arizona Republic reported. Just in case." (Quote from the link.)

I can just see it now - Hey Joe, here' another guy who forgot who he is. Take him downtown.

BTW - I am not a Kurt Busch fan, but he got smeared. His BAL was .017 - less than a quarter of the legal limit. The Phoenix police you put the alchohol story out there to smear him.
                    The part I bolded reminded me of the urban legend about an airline ticket agent, a line, and a belligerent passenger who wanted his ticket NOW.

"Sorry, sir, you'll need to wait in line with everyone else," the ticket agent said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" the passenger bellowed.

"Let me find out," she smiled, picking up the phone, then calling through the airport intercom, "Attention staff and passengers! We have a customer at the -------- ticket counter who does not know who he is! If you can identify him, please come to the -------- ticket counter as soon as possible!"

"%&@& you," the passenger said.

"You'll have to get in line for that as well," the ticket agent said. "NEXT!"
                    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                    --Danny Noonan

Comment

Sinbad the comedian

"DO you KNOW who I am?? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? Hey, if you HAVE to to say that, then THEY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........so SHUT UP......you ain't THAT famous."

Comment

Tune in Sunday night for an all-new episode of "Cops".

See NASCAR star ("I put the Scar in NASCAR"), Kurt Busch, as he is chased outside the Phoenix trailer park by Sheriff Buford and his posse. See Busch proclaim, "Don't you know who I am ? ". Buford says, "Your'e that pencil-neck Nascar guy who just stepped on his Sharpie !"

Comment

"Do you know who I am?"

"Mmmmm.....are you Danica's husband?"

(KB's head explodes)
                          "It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny." - James Fenimore Cooper

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X