interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting

...the Red Bull motorsports web-site, both International and the United States, contains plenty of info, links, news and photos for both the Red Bull F1 team as well as the new Squadra Toro Rosso F1 team....as well as AMA and Baja.

Red Bull U.S.A. motorsports

Yet I can't find any reference to their involvement with the IRL....no links, stats, photos or so much as mention of Team Cheever or the IRL.

I guess it's no suprise that the former Red Bull Team Cheever web-site is now called the Cheever Group and that the site is currently down & under construction.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Originally posted by indyracefan
    ...the Red Bull motorsports web-site, both International and the United States, contains plenty of info, links, news and photos for both the Red Bull F1 team as well as the new Squadra Toro Rosso F1 team....as well as AMA and Baja.

Red Bull U.S.A. motorsports

Yet I can't find any reference to their involvement with the IRL....no links, stats, photos or so much as mention of Team Cheever or the IRL.

I guess it's no suprise that the former Red Bull Team Cheever web-site is now called the Cheever Group and that the site is currently down & under construction.
    Isn't this old news? The announcement was made weeks ago.
    “Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” -- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

...nothing though with their past presence in the sport?
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

No CCWS mention either
        "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

No CCWS mention either
          Divert! Divert!

Red Bull ended their association with Red Bull Team Cheever. Im not surprised that there isnt any reference to them on the site. Pretty normal stuff.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X