Kalkhoven's plan to take over INDY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalkhoven's plan to take over INDY?

it's appears all of CC collective energy is being focused on why Tony George should turn the INDY 500 into a CC race. Some of our own members have stated outright that that is Kalkhoven's long term plan. We have CC mouthpieces preaching it on the internet and on speedtv..............anybody think KK's got the juice to pull it off?
    the man in expensive shoes

You'll see the new SC cars compete Memorial Day weekend at the Speedway before KK is put in charge.
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Thanks Uno, :mad:
      What a mess you caused here. Drinking coffee, reading posts before work, then this one comes up and not only do I snort so hard that I spray coffee out my nose and all over the monitor, I spilled the coffee too. Now I got to clean up the mess and won't have time for reading before work.
      ...Always follow the money

Comment

You will see my neighbor's pet chihuahua racing a lawn mower, helmet on, visor down, at Indy before TG turns the keys over to KK.
        "The lunatic fringes on both sides need to be written off." -- stnky pete

Comment

I agree with the above comments, but you must admit, CC is treating this like it will be decided by popular vote........
          the man in expensive shoes

Comment

Originally posted by indycool
            You will see my neighbor's pet chihuahua racing a lawn mower, helmet on, visor down, at Indy before TG turns the keys over to KK.
            Link??? Please dear God let there be a link!!!

Comment

Oh, sure, numrouno......playing it like CART did that eventually caused and continued the split......but they've been split for 10 years now and that's never worked, so, IMO, ain't gonna happen now.

Comment

Cruss, wish I was a cartoonist!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by indycool
                  The only problem I see with that some fat lab will complain to the press about the chihuahua's weight advantage.
                  For the record, I never had a problem with CART in 1995. Its when they turned beligerant twards IMS and their fans for supporting the IRL that turned me off them.

Comment

Originally posted by Indycarjunkie
                    The only problem I see with that some fat lab will complain to the press about the chihuahua's weight advantage.
                    And then there will be complaints that chihuahua is difficult to spell and pronounce, unlike the great American dogs of the past.

Comment

shouldn't this thread have a radically different title...

something about Fantasy, Deflection and Projection would be appropriate

Comment

This just comes to mind.

VS.

"We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

Originally posted by jkg
                          And then there will be complaints that chihuahua is difficult to spell and pronounce, unlike the great American dogs of the past.
                          not to mention that chihuahua's are dang foreigners .....

Comment

Back on topic.

So we're left with the two sides proposing the old "peace through unconditional surrender" strategy. Wonderful.

This unrealistic idea is why you have people posting on the board cheerleading the demise of the series they don't like. IRL fans want CC to fail so the viable teams will join the IRL and we have one series. CC fans want the IRL to fold so TG has to make Indy a CC race. It's like any bad divorce. Both sides want the other to come crawling back, broken and beaten; realizing that they can't exist without the other and most importantly, admitting the other was right.

Once both sides get over that, the necesary process of unification can begin.
                            It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

Since the original poster doesn't seem to want to post a link with his post, AGAIN, could someone please post it. Otherwise this is nothing but chihuahua dung.
                              Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X