Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the IRL going to announce 2007 specs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When is the IRL going to announce 2007 specs?

    Considering the R&D time with developing a new chassis that can be used on ovals and road courses time is getting short for 07.

  • #2
    Are they even changing chassis specs in 2007?

    After delaying the engine spec annoucement for months, Barnhart said in the end there would be no if minor changes. Maybe the same deal for the chassis?

    Comment


    • #3
      Single Engine Supplier, old chassis... why does this sound familiar?

      Will anyone even bother with the Panoz, now that Panoz is putting their resources towards a ChampCar program?

      I suppose there's worse things than a field of Dallara-Hondas.

      Comment


      • #4
        h
        www.dulcetroad.com

        My Band's website!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JoeBob
          Single Engine Supplier, old chassis... why does this sound familiar?
          Add it to the list of things that were "bad in CC that are good in the IRL".

          Single engine supplier, series owners running teams, street circuits, etc etc etc...

          jono

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JoeBob
            I suppose there's worse things than a field of Dallara-Hondas.
            a half-a-field of Panoz - Cosworths??
            the man in expensive shoes

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jonovision_man
              Add it to the list of things that were "bad in CC that are good in the IRL".

              Single engine supplier, series owners running teams, street circuits, etc etc etc...

              jono
              jono...for MANY, MANY years INDY Car fans had to listen to how bad it was that the IRL was a "spec series".......when CC was forced to go with the single engine, the tune quickly changed...........you got no point......
              the man in expensive shoes

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by numrounofan
                jono...for MANY, MANY years INDY Car fans had to listen to how bad it was that the IRL was a "spec series".......when CC was forced to go with the single engine, the tune quickly changed...........you got no point......


                Go back and read some posts.

                Funny how we heard a lot more about the conflict of being a series owner and a team owner before "Vision Racing".

                Funny how we rarely hear about "street parades" since St. Pete's.

                Now it's ok to have an outdated chassis? I guess we'll see.

                jono

                Comment


                • #9
                  [wilke] I heard there was a driver that didn't want to get into a car this season because the tub was 4 years old and had over 500K miles on it and the sidepods were held on with duct tape. You know those new cool wege mirrors? That because the stalks are so old they turned to dust so the teams are just hot gluing the mirros to the top of the sidepods. [/wilke]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jonovision_man
                    Add it to the list of things that were "bad in CC that are good in the IRL".

                    Single engine supplier, series owners running teams, street circuits, etc etc etc...

                    jono
                    IRL 2006 model = CCWS 2004 model

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd say the 2007 IRL specs are whatever Honda says they'll be.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by numrounofan
                        jono...for MANY, MANY years INDY Car fans had to listen to how bad it was that the IRL was a "spec series".......when CC was forced to go with the single engine, the tune quickly changed...........you got no point......
                        I am no RM apologist by any means, but your sig line is taken way out of context.

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X