Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assets, JDSU, delay tactics, what to make?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assets, JDSU, delay tactics, what to make?

http://securities.stanford.edu/1023/...3m_0201486.pdf

Page 18, 4.

Anything relevent to CCWS and related expenditures? What are the possible ramnifications to Open Wheel in this matter? FYI the parties are in the discovery phase, to end mid December.

Comment

"Kalkhoven's net worth is relevant......"

Why, yes, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by OWFANatic
        beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse

It's an ongoing matter.

I have noted demands to butt out of a "private matter", which one can find paralleled in the link provided. Pressures to delete or lock threads on this topic have been undoubetly made via complaints to moderators, not only on this board but on others.

Now it is obvious to anyone that a great amount of capital has been invested into CCWS and connected ventures by one of the defendents, it escapes explanation as to why someone interested in CCWS would wish this topic to not be afforded examination. After all these fans and participants may be the ones most affected. So why the campaign against this topic?

If a clear and inarguable arguement can be made to disconnect this legal proceeding and the future of CCWS; that any assets invested into by KK is beyond attachment to plantiff compensation in the event this litigation reaches a conclusion of a jury finding for the plantiffs...if that case is made effectively and inarguably, well then this matter WILL be closed far as I'm concerned.

Beating dead horse .gifs don't convince me.
        Last edited by SportscarBruce; 11-07-2005, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Well if it makes some happy, the horse won`t feel a thing at this point.

Neither will some readers.

Comment

Bruce you are posting a plantiff's reply, not a court's decision. Seems you need a new hobby. Try sportscars.

Comment

Originally posted by bobn
              Bruce you are posting a plantiff's reply, not a court's decision.
              I never said it was a court decision, the basis of my question is not strictly based on this partcular motion but it clearly arises the unquestionable focus of what this issue is all about, recovering assets for their clients.

To be blunt, what possibility exist for CCWS to lose assets as a result of this matter? Can a strong judgement for the plantiffs affect future operations of the series? What will this do to the split? Or nothing at all?

Questions no one in the OW press has asked or investigated up to this late moment, there must be a simple or concrete answer to why this is so. Schedule changes, team sponsorship issues, personnel hirings and firings, all these things are covered as they should be. Rumors are tossed about, some prove valid while a large number are not grounded in reality. But this is ignored...???

Either there is nothing to it, or a blind eye is being turned. Does it have potential to change the face of OW or does it not? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                To be blunt, what possibility exist for CCWS to lose assets as a result of this matter?
                None.

Can a strong judgement for the plantiffs affect future operations of the series?
                No.

What will this do to the split?
                Nothing.

Or nothing at all?
                Nothing at all.

Comment

IF, KK knew he was guilty he would have tied up his CCWS assets in untouchable legal things.

So either way, there is nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by OWFANatic
                    Why is this guy wearing a tie
                    ...Always follow the money

Comment

Someone let me know when anybody other than a lawyer sees $.01 from all this, OK?
                      "When people say there's nothing wrong with the product, that all it needs is better marketing and promotion, that's a pretty good clue they don't know they have a product nobody wants," Tommy Kendall, 6/19/04

Comment

Originally posted by sceptic
                        IF, KK knew he was guilty he would have tied up his CCWS assets in untouchable legal things.

So either way, there is nothing to worry about.
                        I figure he has tied up CCWS assets in someway in untouchable LLC's and other forms of companies. Look at all the company names he uses for purchasing.

Jim and others could probably have some fun with this -- remember ALL the different company names that were involved in "buying" CART prior to the bankruptcy? There were several IIRC. Then when CART went bankrupt, names of companies changed.

Nothing to worry about??

1) For all you fans that want one series, KK past IS THE REASON there will never be any type of merger or working relationship with the IRL/IMS (and others involved).

2) you would be worried if ALL of your money could go away with the sound of a gavel?

This will take a long time, but we all will have to wait and see. More and more people are just finding out about KK's past in business practices.
                        Being sued for $2.1 BILLION is a serious problem!!

Comment

Originally posted by ptistheboss
                          None.

No.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.
                          So, I take it from you that you are not of the opinion that KK is the sugar daddy keeping Champcar afloat? I don't really care what happens to KK in this thing because it won't affect my view of Champcars one way or another. They have a long history of litigation not only against venues but also against equipment suppliers as well.
                          Last edited by Sybil D. Sobydianz; 11-24-2005, 05:54 AM.
                          For the record, I never had a problem with CART in 1995. Its when they turned beligerant twards IMS and their fans for supporting the IRL that turned me off them.

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                            You don't wear a tie when you do that?
                            Livin' the good life as poorly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                              Seen the movie Office Space? This guy looks remarkably like a cartoon rendering of the character of Michael Bolton exacting his revenge on the office buggy printer.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X