New ESPN Race Show!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ESPN Race Show!!

ESPN NASCAR Show debuts Saturday: Superstition. Pressure. Heritage. NASCAR Face to Face covers every facet of the NASCAR experience. The new show, which goes behind the scenes with 21 Nextel Cup drivers, premieres Oct. 29 at 4:00pm/et on ESPN2.

Wow, this is exciting. I'm really looking forward to ABC/ESPN getting involved with NASCAR again. They were a great partner.
    DVR . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Comment

Face to Face covers every facet of the NASCAR experience.
      Which facet have all the shows on SPEED missed? Other than following the drivers into the bathroom, I think we've seen it all.
      "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by mdkiel
        Which facet have all the shows on SPEED missed? Other than following the drivers into the bathroom, I think we've seen it all.
        How about the bedroom? Maybe that'll be on Spice.
        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by midtown
          How about the bedroom? Maybe that'll be on Spice.

If they follow King Richard it would be on Old-Spice!

Bada-bum...I'll be here all week
          "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

but could do virtually nothing on drivers in a series they have had the last decade - ouch that slap hurt.
            Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by fivehundred2go
              but could do virtually nothing on drivers in a series they have had the last decade - ouch that slap hurt.
              [SARCASM] Gee -- you don't think this was posted to draw out this point by any chance, do ya? [/SARCASM]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X