Lord Of The Photon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Of The Photon

As the author states, this is amusing but weird...

http://www.photonics.com/spectra/bus...80/QX/read.htm

>>"The wider my net/the more light they shall get./My price is so cheap,/it's the cost of your souls."<<

Ohhhhh....that's just TOO GOOD to pass up as a sig line. I just know poor old CART750HP will be awfully disappointed when I change the one I have.....but he may just have to suffer.

Comment

wow, you are really interested in KK sports car bruce

Comment

anyone ever seen Sportscarbruce and Gunter Parche in the same room...

if I was KK i'd watch my back ....

it's a joke, lighten up folks....racin' is cool

BTW anyone know what ever happened to john vannini?

Comment

http://deepthrottle.com/Thoughts/05_...thoughts.shtml

Comment

Sure, Ken, Vannini followed the "vision" of Andy Evans into making a sanctioning body a gold mine.......
            "The lunatic fringes on both sides need to be written off." -- stnky pete

Comment

I used to deal with Photonics Spectra on a regular basis with my previous employer. It's a widely read, respectable trade publication.

And make no mistake about it--KK is one talented businessman.
              BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

Comment

Kalkhoven really did not say much. Well were have we heard that one before. He talks about a five year plan, but nobody knows what it is.

The chief executive of JDS Uniphase Corp., however, dished out more devilry than details on how his company has merged and acquired its way to the top. Hmmmm now that sounds like something going on now. Buy Buy Buy must be the five year plan.

Comment

Originally posted by OWNUT
                    Kalkhoven really did not say much. Well were have we heard that one before. He talks about a five year plan, but nobody knows what it is.

The chief executive of JDS Uniphase Corp., however, dished out more devilry than details on how his company has merged and acquired its way to the top. Hmmmm now that sounds like something going on now. Buy Buy Buy must be the five year plan.
                    buy, buy, buy things that make money

Comment

Yeah. CART did. Surrrrrrrre.
                      "The lunatic fringes on both sides need to be written off." -- stnky pete

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X