Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSN reporting Ryan Hunter Reay let go for $$$ reasons.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN reporting Ryan Hunter Reay let go for $$$ reasons.....

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story.asp?id=140091
    the man in expensive shoes

young american with talent.. he should be in the IRL!!

Comment

Reportedly, last off season Chip talked to RHR about an IRL drive. When word got back to KK, he signed RHR to a personal services deal and then assigned him to Rocket where things have not gone wonderfully. Rumor has it that KK is no longer as thrilled about RHR as he was and it is possible he'll be released. Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff
        young american with talent.. he should be in the IRL!!
        Not enough room, since all the foreign road racers have come aboard

All part of the vision you know!
        If CD’s were spun in the opposite direction, would it say everything backwards?

"Fun is where it's at. That's why you have to be there!"

Comment

TG does not control what drivers are hired.. TG vison has not changed about giving Americans a good shot at Indycars.. some people are so bitter but you need to blame the owners not TG.. i feel like banging my head against the wall..

Comment

I like it. "You must give me a ride because I am Radny." Has a nice ring to it.
            Randy

"Danica has earned her equipment and her opportunity. It didn't just materialize out of the air. She earned it one piece at a time, starting at 10 years old." Mark Martin

"Life does not imitate art. It imitates bad television." Unidentified TV Talking Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke
              I keep waiting for somebody credible to deny the authenticity of this email, somebody who has contact with KK. So far that hasn't happened.
              And yet when Robin makes an undenied claim about the IRL...

Comment

I don't believe it.
                Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank
                  I don't believe it.
                  I believe there is another thread about it here somewhere, possibly the ChampCar forum. They are putting another American in the seat.
                  One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Those close to this deal have made it clear that this seperation seems fairly mutual. Neither party was really... thrilled about working with the other.

I think RHR is a talent, and ChampCar needs to find him a ride for Mexico City and 06. Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStang
                      I believe there is another thread about it here somewhere, possibly the ChampCar forum. They are putting another American in the seat.
                      Michael McDowell, or more correctly Finlay Motorsports has made a deal with Rocketsports to provide a ride for the last two Champ Car races for McDowell.

There’s a good possibility that Finlay Motorsports bought into Rocketsports.

I should know more later.
                      Claude

Comment

Wasn't Michael McDowell the guy who got sat down for a race or two earlier this year, in the Rolex Grand Am series for poor/rough driving?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay J
                          Wasn't Michael McDowell the guy who got sat down for a race or two earlier this year, in the Rolex Grand Am series for poor/rough driving?
                          Naw, he used to be lead singer for the Doobie Brothers, dude.
                          ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                            Naw, he used to be lead singer for the Doobie Brothers, dude.
                            Daw, he was in that Clockwork Orange thing...

Comment

...patience my little droogies

... pain in me gulliver

..."singing in the rain..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X