Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheever officially lays everyone off today.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheever officially lays everyone off today.

Cheever officially lays everyone off today. Heard from a good friend of mine today who "use" to work there that Eddie called everyone in today and told them that it's been nice knowing you. According to my friend, he has nothing as of now for next years irl season. And the vison continues.........

Thumbs up isnt called for. Alot of good guys just lost their jobs, and i know what its like to be on the wrong end of one of these deals.

I hope the best for all of em. Hopefully Eddie or someone else can get something together for them... and i personally dont call this a very good source.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
      Thumbs up isnt called for. Alot of good guys just lost their jobs, and i know what its like to be on the wrong end of one of these deals.

I hope the best for all of em. Hopefully Eddie or someone else can get something together for them... and i personally dont call this a very good source.

Comment

Pure class buddy. Think what you want about the principles but a lot of good people just lost their jobs. Nice to see people like you around who care more about their damn agendas than anything else.
        Dan Schlosser
        Go fast, turn left !
        www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
        Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Originally posted by openwheel-only
          Cheever officially lays everyone off today. Heard from a good friend of mine today who "use" to work there that Eddie called everyone in today and told them that it's been nice knowing you. According to my friend, he has nothing as of now for next years irl season. And the vison continues.........
          I have seen both of your posts and I don't think you will be around long. Why would someone who hates the IRL have good friend working for Cheever?

Outlaw

Comment

Does anyone know if this is even true?

Comment

to openwheel-only. I have lost a job before in a similar manner. When you have a family to feed like I am sure most of Cheever's employees do, it's not fun. Your post is one of the most classless I've ever seen.

Comment

Around Christmastime last December when CCWS laid off a number of office people I don't recall any thumbs up in this forum or anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                  Around Christmastime last December when CCWS laid off a number of office people I don't recall any thumbs up in this forum or anywhere else.

Let me make a wild guess and say Wilke was one if not the first few posters. Too bad for the team members, though I wonder if Eddie is so high on the direction of the IRL right now.

Comment

It was the author's 2nd post...

...what does that tell you.

I would wait for official word.
                    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                    ~~Groucho Marx
                    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

I wasn't making light of the fact that people lost their jobs, but to the fact that Tony's vison is failing on a daily basis. And as for the source. He worked there until this morning, so yes it is a good source. I too have lost a job due to the vison, so don't preach to me about class.

Comment

Originally posted by BADGER
                        Let me make a wild guess and say Wilke was one if not the first few posters. Too bad for the team members, though I wonder if Eddie is so high on the direction of the IRL right now.
                        As a matter of fact, Jim began the thread, with no "thumbs up," by the way.

And please take note of the general feeling on this site with the 4th post in the thread by moderator do-it-again:

Originally posted by do-it-again
                        I had closed this thread while we awaited official word. Please consider the Season and avoid crass remarks and/or foolish speculation.

Comment

And as for the source. He worked there until this morning, so yes it is a good source.
                          So you say. Maybe true, maybe not. You don't have a lot of credibility considering 1) either you have never posted here or 2) you have posted here before and been shown the door and are back under a different screen name.

Either way, your agenda, along with your lack of class, is showing.

At least, if your story is correct, it was done in person, face to face. Seems a certain CCWS SERIES OWNER/TEAM OWNER has a hard time getting to that point with his drivers!

Comment

BADGER, you might also recall that when I posted the info about the CC layoffs, it wasn't my first post. Further, I wasn't happy about it and had no problem with the action, just the timing. Millionaires laying working people off on Christmas Eve seemed to me to be just a little low class.

As for Cheever, I'll wait until I hear from cleanup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke
                              ... I'll wait until I hear from cleanup.
                              Uh, I think cleanup (or someone else with the same authority) has already spoken.

roach

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X