No announcement yet.

2021 NASCAR TV Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish nascar commercial reads something like…

”This year you’re going to have to win to make it into the playoffs!”

Well yeah, that’s how an actual playoff works. 😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
      Newish nascar commercial reads something like…

”This year you’re going to have to win to make it into the playoffs!”

Well yeah, that’s how an actual playoff works. 😂😂😂
      Then you have to keep winning in an actual playoff
      Last edited by KevMcNJ; 07-21-2021, 04:05 AM.
      Live like Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by VirtualBalboa View Post
        The coverage sucks and ignores racing and treats everyone watching like this is their first NASCAR race. I mean we could go on and on and on and on.
        There was a time when I didn't mind the current NBC crew. That time has passed.

Almost as annoying as the DW era Fox broadcasts to me now.

They never ever take a breath and just let the moving picture on my wall tell the story.
        Live like Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post

There was a time when I didn't mind the current NBC crew. That time has passed.

Almost as annoying as the DW era Fox broadcasts to me now.

They never ever take a breath and just let the moving picture on my wall tell the story.
          I've been watching most NASCAR races no matter which broadcast partner it was doing the show, either on mute, or very low volume. I miss Allen Bestwick, he's about as perfect as you can get. Chimes in with very good commentary but lets the cars impress. His broadcasts of SRX have been excellent. Somewhere along the line head honchos started to think that you need people screaming in the booth to show how exciting a race is (Leigh Diffey, David Croft, Rick Allen, Clint Bowyer, etc....) this is issue is not only found in NASCAR unfortunately. I'm stuck listening to Leigh Diffey screaming during every race on Indycar broadcasts.
          RHR: "I'm a proud American boy right now!" -2014 Indy 500 Victory Lane

Comment

• The F1 guys must have had a running bet on how many times they could squeeze "punchy" into one race last Sunday.

Halfway thru my wife simply said

"I miss David Hobbs."
            Live like Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by RHR Fan Always View Post

I've been watching most NASCAR races no matter which broadcast partner it was doing the show, either on mute, or very low volume. I miss Allen Bestwick, he's about as perfect as you can get. Chimes in with very good commentary but lets the cars impress. His broadcasts of SRX have been excellent. Somewhere along the line head honchos started to think that you need people screaming in the booth to show how exciting a race is (Leigh Diffey, David Croft, Rick Allen, Clint Bowyer, etc....) this is issue is not only found in NASCAR unfortunately. I'm stuck listening to Leigh Diffey screaming during every race on Indycar broadcasts.
              Allan Bestwick was the last of the old school style announcers that really didn't feel the need to overdo it. I have great memories of Ned Jarrett in the booth, he was classy but still let his emotions slip out when he son was about to win a race.

Comment

• By modern standards, a not bad 1.3 with 2.11M for NH, despite rain. Only lost about 1 of evert 4 viewers from the last pre C**** race in 19, which got a 1.7 and 2.79M. The ratings for the race from its resumption to finish were 1.4 and 2.3M. Xfinity got a 0.7. And 1.08M. SRX easily beat it with almost 1.30M viewers. It is time to declare SRX as the #2 stock sanction after Cup.

Comment

• SRX has been #2 since it’s debut. 🤘🏻

Comment

• Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post
                    The F1 guys must have had a running bet on how many times they could squeeze "punchy" into one race last Sunday.

Halfway thru my wife simply said

"I miss David Hobbs."
                    I remember sitting on a sofa with a woman who asked how David Hobbs could manage to be drunk at 7AM on a Sunday morning in North Carolina.

Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

• Originally posted by atrackforumfan View Post

I remember sitting on a sofa with a woman who asked how David Hobbs could manage to be drunk at 7AM on a Sunday morning in North Carolina.
                      I shook his hand and told him F1 races weren't the same without him a couple years back when he was at the 500. He seemed pleased to hear that.

I know he was pleased cuz later on I heard someone on TV say he was floored at how many fans told him the same thing at Indy that year.

God bless that crazy old man.
                      Live like Dave

Comment

Allen Bestwick
                        Yes, yes, yes

Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Leigh Diffey screaming

I checked.
                          He's become a US citizen.
                          No way to deport him....
                          Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X