2020 NASCAR TV Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atrackforumfan View Post
    If it turns out that the usual sports watching fans would rather watch an on demand movie they can see anytime instead of a live NASCAR race or golf or off season football, that's significant. It means they don't just prefer other sports to NASCAR or golf or off season football, they prefer *everything* to NASCAR or golf or off season football.
    Exactly.

For the first time in history, auto racing, more or less, has an entire weekend all to itself. Anyone who has any inclination towards ever watching any form of auto race, will watch this weekend. Anyone who does not is probably a lost cause.

Comment

My bet would be ratings will be up significantly. The non NASCAR fan is going to be thinking sports on Saturday and Sunday knowing that almost everything they planned on watching has been cancelled. They likely have watched part of a NASCAR race before or after something they had been watching, maybe they just wanted to check where Danica was, or they saw the Newman crash that was on every newscast and now it's the only sport going so they'll sit through it.
      "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
      "They're criminals"
      "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

With the F1 race cancelled I will probably watch some of the Nascar race this weekend, one additional viewer for them.

Comment

Based upon the ICS cancellation , i expect NASCAR will follow similar path.

Comment

Originally posted by Baulz View Post
            With the F1 race cancelled I will probably watch some of the Nascar race this weekend, one additional viewer for them.
            oh

Comment

I did watch a bit of whatever replay they showed, same for F1.

Comment

I watched some iRacing on Sunday that a buddy sent me a link to.
                Also watched some USAC dirt races.

Comment

Quick Quiz: What is the only sport currently operating in the U.S,???
                  "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                  ~~Groucho Marx
                  I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

submarine racing
                    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

A buddy of mine was talking about watching live bowling. Is that it?
                      Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

Originally posted by atrackforumfan View Post
                        A buddy of mine was talking about watching live bowling. Is that it?
                        I've always liked PBA on TV. We watched it a few weeks back. The presentation has changed alot since I watched it in the 70s.
                        Live like Dave

Comment

Kingpin_MF.jpg
                          It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

And eNASCAR gets a 0.53, making it the highest rated "e-sports" on TV ever.

Comment

And surely an increase in iRacing memberships as it is the buzz on social media right now. My new Fanatec wheel and pedals arrive Monday which is a huge upgrade over my current Logitech G920
                              Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X