Cavin answers me on IMS seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spike View Post
    Cavin did a detailed accounting. You, by comparison, relied on feelings.
    No dog in this fight but it had to be done...

Live like Dave

Comment

It wasn't easy, but I resisted all temptation to reference that.
      "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

That's why I'm here.
        Live like Dave

Comment

And for that, a proud nation salutes you.
          "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

"
            10. When do you intend to launch an equally exhaustive investigation into OWRS and NASCAR crowd claims? How many seats are at Daytona, Long Beach or Mexico City? (Jim from Anchorage, Alaska)

Geez, the guy seeks out to get an accurate count of IMS and you take it as a shot against your side in a war.

Comment

When I lived across the street from IMS Cavin did his count. In my spare time I sought to verify Curt's count. After many hours of tiring tour bus rides I have concluded that there are at least several thousand seats at IMS.
              Is it May yet?
              Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Originally posted by frodo13 View Post
                When I lived across the street from IMS Cavin did his count. In my spare time I sought to verify Curt's count. After many hours of tiring tour bus rides I have concluded that there are at least several thousand seats at IMS.

It occurred to me a strategically flown drone would help in a counting effort.
                Doctorindy.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X