Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasey Kahne on the Pole

for Sunday's Busch race.

Nice goin',Tony!Nice vision...Not too duplicitous.NASCAR gets it,you don't.We need an independent Modern Front Engine Roadster league seperate from the Euro Speedway!:mad:

Comment

it has nothing to do with the vision.

kasey has a personal contract with ford, it has for years, which prevents him from running in the IRL. he does what ford tells him to do.

blame chev, toyota or honda.
      Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

Another Champion USAC HotShoe benefitting from the "Road to Indy" program!!!

Comment

Re: Kasey Kahne on the Pole

Originally posted by Eric
          for Sunday's Busch race.

...actually it's Saturday.

The Busch Series Cabela's 250 at Michigan will run tomorrow.

another open-wheeler done good
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Let's see...Tony does nothing in '95 - the series goes the way it was going, there are 24 - 26 full time seats in CART a predominately street/road course series. Where is Kasey then ? Nascar.

Rant somewhere else.
            I'm talking high banks man. Texas - 24 degrees. - Kenny Brack

Comment

Originally posted by delbert
              Let's see...Tony does nothing in '95 - the series goes the way it was going, there are 24 - 26 full time seats in CART a predominately street/road course series. Where is Kasey then ? Nascar.

Rant somewhere else.
              Couldn't have said it better myself.
              The transformation is complete. The Indy 500 is the only IndyCar race that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath Hamilton
                it has nothing to do with the vision.

kasey has a personal contract with ford, it has for years, which prevents him from running in the IRL. he does what ford tells him to do.

blame chev, toyota or honda.
                Exactly-same as with Yeley. Again I ask why don't you people who are ragging on Tony George about this issue not getting on Dan Davis-he could have put him in CART.

Dave
                "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule
                  Another Champion USAC HotShoe benefitting from the "Road to Indy" program!!!
                  Please enlighten me as to which championship this mid pac toyota atlantic driver has won. Allmendinger would kick his ass in an Indycar.

Comment

to start with, the 2001 USAC National Midget Championship.
                    Twitter: @ByrdRacing
                    Facebook: facebook.com/jonathanbyrdsracing
                    YouTube: youtube.jonathanbyrdsracing.com

Comment

"kasey has a personal contract with ford, it has for years, which prevents him from running in the IRL. he does what ford tells him to do. "

Good...he'll get paid...

Comment

Dan Davis did put him on the CART ladder. I saw him run in Atlantics in Houston one year (looked funny to see that Toyota running around with a big blue oval on the sidepod ). His skills from the midgets weren't transferring readily to CART's mixture of courses. I think he has some talent, but based on all the evidence it makes more sense for these guys to go all oval. If Kasey wants to keep the personal sponsorshp with Ford, that pretty much means NASCAR. Can't blame him in the least...

Comment

It has been a long and expensive process, with one of the best teams in the sport, a team capable of out spending the entire BGN field with the support of Ford. There have been crashes after crashes, if someone (make that read T, H or C) would just step up in the same manner to make someone like Kahne into an IndyCar prospect, our problems would be over, much the same as Penske did with Ryan Newman. I hope Ford was part of writing the Newman check too, because Newman is now in a Dodge. I expect it to have been a exclusive Penske project though, Rusty retired two years ago, in spite of what he says. He is too wealthy and knows too well what can happen when he sticks a car in a "tight" to be counted as a real racer anymore, he is riding around collecting checks, making excuses and blaming others.

Comment

Originally posted by BADGER
                            Please enlighten me as to which championship this mid pac toyota atlantic driver has won. Allmendinger would kick his ass in an Indycar.
                            I'll give you one thing, you've got guts to say something like that here.

PS, And AJ would too.
                            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

badger is rarely correct, he is just here. I do agree about AJ (a fine first name for a future IndyCar star) though, but I think, given time, Kacey could have got the job done against AJ. In future WC years, watch KK do well in NASCAR road racing, you can bet on it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X