Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CART stock ... ouch

Down .15 already today?

Did some people get upset that Paul Newman's claim of a Wednesday announcement did not happen?

Hey, at this rate I won't make enough off this investment to get to TiTW ... let alone get to see TiTS

Re: CART stock ... ouch

Originally posted by Matt-OTN

Hey, at this rate I won't make enough off this investment to get to TiTW ... let alone get to see TiTS

[/B]
    You are still ahead?
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Re: Re: CART stock ... ouch

Originally posted by Doc Austin
      You are still ahead?
      Yes, I bought in at 1.50 last week due to the rumors of the sale

Just some play $$ I had laying around so I will be lmao if it actually becomes worthless .... and if the sale takes place and I more than double my investment I can use that to offset costs to see TiTW and/or TiTS next year

Comment

You take pride in being a bad investor? Might as well flush your money down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by OutKast
          You take pride in being a bad investor? Might as well flush your money down the toilet.
          Flushing $$ down the toilet ... interesting analogy since that is what so many claim any supposed buyers of CART would be doing.

This is play $$, not real ... I have to feel for those who have lost a bundle in CART over the past year. I won't miss the little I have invested in CART and if it makes some $$ in return, I will use it to attend some IndyCar Series events next year.

Either way I am just going to sit back and enjoy the ride

Comment

I told you to sell that "spit" when it was over 2 bucks. BTW, it's TitS, as in Test in the South, not to be confused with the TitS I chase all over GEORGEtown Road in May, I would love to have Austin there for that event.
            Last edited by Mackie; 08-14-2003, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie
              I told you to sell that "spit" when it was over 2 bucks. BTW, it's TitS, as in Test in the South, not to me confused with the TitS I chase all over GEORGEtown Road in May, I would love to have Austin there for that event.
              Test in the.. you chase Indy cars down Georgetown Rd? You must be a fast devil...oohh, I get it now. TitS.

Comment

Originally posted by OutKast
                It will probably come to that as soon as cart stock is cheaper than toilet paper. Probably sometime later today.
                "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

No big moves today Austin, down a little, not much volume

Comment

Yeah, closed at $1.81 on volume of 55,000. Matt, if you're in at a buck-fifty, and it's at $1.81 now, you stand to make 31 cents a share or 17 percent in a week's time. I don't think you're going to get any better on it...just IMO....
                    "The lunatic fringes on both sides need to be written off." -- stnky pete

Comment

Movement of the stock price, or movements of the type that would require the use of cart stock on a roll?

Comment

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, the stockhoplders had better turn their stock over into shares of valium if they want to get out of this with their sense of humor intact.

Comment

Re: CART stock ... ouch

Originally posted by Matt-OTN
                          ... let alone get to see TiTS

Don't you just need to offer some drunk girl a strand of beads for that one?

Comment

Originally posted by indycool
                            Yeah, closed at $1.81 on volume of 55,000. Matt, if you're in at a buck-fifty, and it's at $1.81 now, you stand to make 31 cents a share or 17 percent in a week's time. I don't think you're going to get any better on it...just IMO....
                            .31 @ 300 shares amounts to $93, if you take that to the right place you can see a lot of...

Comment

Re: Re: CART stock ... ouch

Originally posted by indyracer56
                              Don't you just need to offer some drunk girl a strand of beads for that one?

Think any will accept CART stock if it does become worthless and I am stuck with 300 shares

I want my $4 a share

Where's Bernie at these days anyway.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X