It's Contagious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Contagious...

Now even the "saviors" are doing it, missing "knock your socks off" announcement dates. Mr. Salad Dressing and and avowed IndyCar hater Paul Newman said that there would be news Wednesday, causing the NYSE to get some action at least, not all of it good. Well, the business part of Wednesday is over and my socks are firmly in place and CART has yet to be"saved!"

I think the new date is Friday. When nothing happens then, there will be another new date. When nothing happens then, there will be ....................
    Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

I understood Wednesday's announcement was to announce Fridays announcement. But since Wednesdays announcement annoucing Fridays announcememt didnt happen,, will Fridays announcement be for Friday's announcememt or will Fridays announcement be to announce another days announcement?? If Fridays announcement is to anounce another days announcement when will the following announcement be?

What happens if they dont have an announcement at all? Will they announce they dont have an announcement?? And when would the announcement to announce that they dont have an announcement be??
      "OWRS did not return phone calls."

Comment

I would like to announce a Mackie Bingo to OW fan in OK, I think he gets it.

I would like to ask again, if CART fails to save itself from itself, or have someone else save it, will they announce that, or just go away?

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie
          I would like to announce a Mackie Bingo to OW fan in OK, I think he gets it.
          Now that blew my socks off.

I'm honored. I got a MBA (Mackie Bingo Award)!!!!!

Hey Mac, could we start a new thread to announce it? Or do we need to announce we are starting a new thread to announce it??
          "OWRS did not return phone calls."

Comment

Originally posted by OW fan in OK
            Now that blew my socks off.

I'm honored. I got a MBA (Mackie Bingo Award)!!!!!

Hey Mac, could we start a new thread to announce it? Or do we need to announce we are starting a new thread to announce it??
            Well, why not? Don't we have a new thread to announce no new announcement from cart?

BTW: Congradulations on the MBA.
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X