sponsorships work/jim beam racing team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sponsorships work/jim beam racing team

so I 'm in sam's club the other day, they got these 'jim beam racing team' packages - a fifth with two shot glasses , autographed by michael andretti and TK.

I gotta go back and the get the other one with wheldon and their other driver.

can't remember his name.

drinking tkat jiim beeem stuf.

prettty god id sayh.

customah fur lif..

gud neyet
    It's a brand new day.

"Freedom, just around the corner from you,
    With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

honestly it's good stuff.

beats the heck out of crown royal.

so what if it doesn't come in a fancy velvety bag?
      It's a brand new day.

Comment

Canadian Club. Sit down in your basement, pound a two-six of CC and walk out. Try not to fight when you are on the rye.

"Hwat are ye doin' wit mah garbage cans? You and ye fancy truck can't beat me...."
        "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

Comment

JB on ice at IMS is the only way.

Plus they have a built in shot cap.

Some here know about cap fulls.

Comment

Re: sponsorships work/jim beam racing team

Originally posted by nitrofan
            so I 'm in sam's club the other day, they got these 'jim beam racing team' packages - a fifth with two shot glasses , autographed by michael andretti and TK.

I gotta go back and the get the other one with wheldon and their other driver.

can't remember his name.

drinking tkat jiim beeem stuf.

prettty god id sayh.

customah fur lif..

gud neyet
            Fire Sale?
            "I'm a Rodeo-de-oh-deo-deo-de-Cowboy borderin on the Insane"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a hortaculture"

"When The Going Get's Wierd, The Wierd Turn Pro"

Comment

Jim Beam is good stuff. Wild Turkey is even better stuff. Maker's Mark is the best stuff of all. JMO.
              Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Originally posted by slinger
                Jim Beam is good stuff. Wild Turkey is even better stuff. Maker's Mark is the best stuff of all. JMO.
                All made in Kentucky.
                One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Makers Mark Racing. Got a nice ring to it! Can you imagine the fun to had at the hospitality tent? They would have to have a rescue squad in house, for every event
                  My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

I blame Old Thompson for the ruining of my Tecate polo shirt.
                    Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Originally posted by Marc P. Gregoire
                      Canadian Club.
                      So a seal walks into a bar and orders a shot of Whiskey. The bartender looks at him and says "what kind?"

The seal looks back and says... "Anything as long as its not a Canadian club...."

Comment

You know for every kind of Whiskey mentioned I have a good story about it. Too bad I am not of legal drinking age.
                        Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

I have friends who have consumed enough alcohol that their name should be on the sidepod in appreciation.
                          http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch
                            I have friends who have consumed enough alcohol that their name should be on the sidepod in appreciation.
                            I haven't drank that much in my life but if there were ever to be a CapNmorgan Spiced Rum car I believe I could at least have my name under the wing.
                            IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

I've seen those Beam packages. They are pretty cool. The ones I saw were 1.75's with glasses.
                              To keep with the spirit (ugh!) of this thread: Canadians seem to be smoother, I've heard this new one called Forty Creek is great, but I like George Dickel 12 year.
                              I still can't believe they let liquor advertise on a race car.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X